N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

niggas is hating on pin, how could you? any person would go and rag the person who (in his words) "banged" him. regardless of how toy, at least nigga is putting in work. and also, niggas is getting mad that he is ragging a legend, when this legend (regardless of how much work he put in) asked him to rat out his boy and tell him where merk lives. that's crazyyyy. to me that is enough disrespect to warrant the beef. i know if somebody asked me to rat out my boy, it's worse then ragging my shit. pin keep doing ya thing, but try to steer away from beef with the so called "big boys" of this game. you got a long way to go before you become somebody in this game.

also, dolo bombing in the best bombing, i see you in that video papa

niggas is hating on pin, how could you? any person would go and rag the person who (in his words) "banged" him. regardless of how toy, at least nigga is putting in work. and also, niggas is getting mad that he is ragging a legend, when this legend (regardless of how much work he put in) asked him to rat out his boy and tell him where merk lives. that's crazyyyy. to me that is enough disrespect to warrant the beef. i know if somebody asked me to rat out my boy, it's worse then ragging my shit. pin keep doing ya thing, but try to steer away from beef with the so called "big boys" of this game. you got a long way to go before you become somebody in this game.

lol yup but im off this i herd cope had some shit in harlem imma see wats up

i feel you but alot of real niggas thats out there and been doing this for a mint gonna look at you like a fool now like i feel you on ya shit cuzz he banged u because u aint gonna be a pussy ni99a and stay banged i feel you but thats a legend kiddo u cant take him out the game he been doing this for a mint since you was a lil kid

So yo fam, I left my watch home today, can you please elaborate on how long exactly a mint is? Like I'm alil confused can you shed some light on this please? Thanx man I'm not up on today's youth slang...... I've been gone for a mint feel me?

COPE2 …

Online Now!

Just now

To: P I N H E A D

LEAVE IT AT THAT IM GOING NOW TO FIX MY SHIT LETS MEET UP THIS WEEKEND SHOOT THE 5 NIKKA IMA TEACH U RESPECT WATCH!!!! DONT CRY FOR ME TO STOP WHEN IM ONTOP OF YO PUNKASS STOMPING U OUT OK REMEMBER DAT!!!

you have my adress just come by anytime after 6pm-12am

"Yo B this is how I do every fuckin night son, I roll thru Chelsea looking for other gay men like my fuckin self looking to get banged son. I usually rolls fuckin Dolo but somtimez me Gimp, JoJo and Lamar look for that gangbang shits, ya know. This is how I do son, I'm 35 fuckin years old son. You probably seen my shits on the bathroom walls son-Call me u got a hard dick and a leather dick--Pinhead B I'm outs..1

"Yo B this is how I do every fuckin night son, I roll thru Chelsea looking for other gay men like my fuckin self looking to get banged son. I usually rolls fuckin Dolo but somtimez me Gimp, JoJo and Lamar look for that gangbang shits, ya know. This is how I do son, I'm 35 fuckin years old son. You probably seen my shits on the bathroom walls son-Call me u got a hard dick and a leather dick--Pinhead B I'm outs..1

lmfao gimp gay 2 and jojo and lamar

niggas is hating on pin, how could you? any person would go and rag the person who (in his words) "banged" him. regardless of how toy, at least nigga is putting in work. and also, niggas is getting mad that he is ragging a legend, when this legend (regardless of how much work he put in) ask him to rat out his boy and tell him where merk lives. that's crazyyyy. to me that is enough disrespect to warrant the beef. i know if somebody asked me to rat out my boy, it's worse then ragging my shit. pin keep doing ya thing, but try to steer away from beef with the so called "big boys" of this game. you got a long way to go before you become somebody in this game.

nah man sometimes you gotta look at the bigger picture. This game is a good 40 years old. There is such a thing as paying dues. In the greater scheme of things, outside of the small little worlds that alot of kids are living in, kids are just walking in on the scene. Niggas picking up a can like they have a place in the game, without even coming across the idea of having to EARN a place in the game and the amount of dedication involved in that. No one even knows if this kid is going to be around tomorow and hes walking aroud ragging niggas who was writing when dukes mom was listening to hector lavoe records man.