N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

hahahah yo twon life mod, yah killing me man, nigga is gonna hate u man lol !!!!

pure comedy

niggas dont already hate us?? who is US?? the handfull of people who do this that actually have love for it? we SUCKIN THEM?? oh yeaa were mad you are soo good we would rather have eye herpes than see your shit.. especially over a spots thats been lookin GOOD for the better half of 10yrs or over names that u KNOW they woulda normally begged to hit thy blackbook.?. stood in line and waited your turn... hey cope... can you?? *Lifts book*

the toy rapture.. is upon us

GOD.jpg

i reccomend finding the oldest nigga u kno who do graffitti and buy him a beer or two.. its the only way you can get on the ark

and you better hope he tells you the secret password

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest etchburns
came into a few of these recently...the cap is great and the pressure feels perfect and quiet unlike the usuals...question i was little snotty nose runnin around in 91' anyone familiar with these cans/caps? i would assume so but i've never seen or heard of em

hell yea i went into a building basement and they had a crate of these with the red caps like that shits was dope.