N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
but he did it!

@ jise lmfao when i read the original comment my 1st thought was "franken bitch".. but that shit i smoked stopped my brain from sending signals to my fingers...

good lookin on the mind read my swami

1197125319436390230FunDraw_dot_com_Spooky_Swami.svg.hi.png

:lol:

niggas shulda jus chipped in on the trey bag....dunkin on the moon is exhausting! :eek:

That's what friends are for Billie.. by the way next time we get trey bag's I'm pickin them up bc I'm still trippin balls of that last shit.. Real friends dont let friends wake up still trippin Billie.. still trippin:(

wooaaaaaaahhhh WOAAAAAAH there cowboy! nobody talkin about that nigga..lotta building #546 wit fills and tags on em!!

shit them letters put together shouldnt ever register to a nigga brain! i see @3#&

fuck that candy man ass nigga! say his name 5times in the mirror and he gonna snitch on you.. you got 4 more times left

:eek:

candyman1a.jpg

• Like 1

I think the white house has bigger problems than worrying about some guy from Seattle catching an easily buffable tag for internet fame. Still pretty ill (if it is in fact real, I am always a skeptic) that it was in the day with mad sheep distracted by photo taking next to him

its not that its a problem their really concerned about..but it damn sure aint like they wont fuck buddy up the ass legally if they ever find him! :rolleyes:

its not that its a problem their really concerned about..but it damn sure aint like they wont fuck buddy up the ass legally if they ever find him! :rolleyes:

Honestly, that video looks fucking fake as hell. Just like that shit Marc Ecko set up like he tagged the Air Force One, had Mark Ecko tried that (Which he wouldn't since he's a poserboy faggot) he would've been shot down on the spot.

I'm not saying the same woulda happened to Katsu if that video was real, but if it were and if the government really wanted to find him, they would find him quicker than you can imagine.

• Like 1