N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

lol plus i need 2 get up on that roof urghhh tried of toys going up there bangin me but still standing strong on the 4 line of the bronx nah its that 4 line hottest line in the bronx lol i done seen niccas get bagged wen i was across on the other roof smh toys wanna be taking hours on 1 roof

werd i feel you

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Dime a ver palomong?

Aqui en la lucha.. speaking of la lucha, yo Billy how we lookin on that trey brother? I gotta get right to set it off on these 12 year olds that snowballed my car just now..

Pause

[/color][/font][/b]

niggas frontin hard body my guillotine imma bout to get a 8ball and dunk on the moon nigga fukk dat

lemme ask my 12oz-ians a question

if a nigga keeps bomiin ya crib.. and a nigga put word that all u gotta do is fight a nigga and ittl stop..and the landlords tryna evict your sickly mother because of it... and u up and move to another state leavin her stranded to clean that shit... what kinda man is THAT???

im jus askin a hypothetical question

@jise lmfaooooo son my grandmoms got that shit up too! along wit the huge wooden spoon she would buss ova my head for sneakin out to paint :lol: :lol:

jbogard :idea:

im an extremist too but real recognize real.. and that shows me a nigga FRIEND got more heart than a nigga son.. the point was proven and i got the answer i expected (about a nigga character).... actions speak louder.. i just hope the nigga moms realizes the type of "man" she raised..

if anything i hope i taught that whole family sumthin:eek:

bump the tcn's

minus that ooonnnnne nigga

if a nigga keeps bomiin ya crib.. and a nigga put word that all u gotta do is fight a nigga and ittl stop..and the landlords tryna evict your sickly mother because of it... and u up and move to another state leavin her stranded to clean that shit... what kinda man is THAT???

lol sounds like some 16 year old kid

Good question Billie D. Vandal.. ahem.. Basically that would make him a homosexual male made by female labradores. I apologize I just started taking this new Rosetta Stone course to learn ghetto vernacular, I believe the term is "Bitch Made Faggot".

The spoon, atleast its not the spork that's gangsta shit.. Why do our grand parents feel the need to decapitate us extension cords and what not.. AND WHAT NOT ! ! :([/color][/b]

lmfao iono bout urs but mines took out all her anger for whitey on ME... then she met jick and offered to shoot a nigga for him lol go figure

lmfao gimp lol niggas got me crackin up

imma leave yung hommie alone now tho.. watch by this time next week nigga gonna be doin "stupid fresh burners" and "droppin mad bombs" lol

nigga gotta point to prove...

YoungJeezyTheIinspiration.jpg

yeaaaAAAAAAAhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

WELCOME to the graffiti 2010 :lol:

d.jpg.e984365419e3fe75ae1aafecf38c4921.jpg

nd.jpg.7ea4d2f5ee4f834135538541f4f13446.jpg