N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

"quality" is also a matter of perspective, its all a matter of opinion

idk about all that because we can all agree that HA is wack.

ups dont make you nice. style makes you nice.

ups make you known for ups. plain and simple.

who ever thinks ups makes u a better writer isnt thinkin logically. theres only a few writers

that I can tolerate seeing the same throwie for years on end, and thats only because their shit is clean. like JA, VFR, Scant. at least those cats have some style to their letters. my mom can do half of these wack ass throwies on the streets nowadays..

bms ^

YOU WOULD EXPECT THE QUALITY OF A PERSONS WORK TO INCREASE AS THE QUANTITY DOES

SOMETIMES IT JUST DONT HAPPEN =/

word up. niggas do the same throwie for the longest time and still dont cream off on em. lmao

some dudes really dont care about how it looks. they wanna be up. but again thats being ignorant to the graff game. if your wack take time to get better the game aint going no where.

niggas is rushing for fame. its sad and pathetic.

BMS^^

the fuck are you smoking? the whole point of throwup sis to have quantity over quality. how you sound comin at some peoplewho been puttin even work since before you knew what a graffiti was?

purple diesel.

and wouldnt you enjoy to see a nice throwie instead of something a 5th grader can do?

i'd rather see a JA over an HA any day.

I'd rather see an ADEK over an HA.

notice how those 2 people i mentioned have a good style to their throwie and have been bombing before i knew about graff. this nigga been bombing for a while nd still got the same bum ass throwie. i got a better style and i havent been bombing for as long as him.

get wit it.

3620726527_6e955c00f7.jpg

SINCE EVERYBODY HAD SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THIS A FW PAGES BACK I THOUGHT NIGGAS MIGHT WANA GET A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO HOW THE NEW GENERATION THINKS ABOUT GRAFF.. IE: THE COMMENTS.. ENJOY... http://www.flickr.com/photos/36516104@N04/3620726527/

how is he talking shit to jedi 5, this kid is no where near the same level.

FA, STAY THE FUCK OUT OF TUNNELS, PRAY MY DUDE THAT WE DONT CATCH YOU IN A TUNNEL, YOULL WIND UP MISSING FOREVER KIDO!!!!