N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think for the most part before the internet alot of people were just writing on shit..with some kind of sense of what to do and what not to do

im sorry if im not keeping it real enough on the internet for some of you.

no doubt, u 4given, but dont get it twisted yungsta "some kind of sense" ..lol.... there has always been a strict code dunn but bak then there was more beatdowns, vampings, crew rumbles etc shit was stricktly enforced thats why there wasnt mad toys like nowadays, mosta these kids woulda gotten their shit split including probably u

no doubt, u 4given, but dont get it twisted yungsta "some kind of sense" ..lol.... there has always been a strict code dunn but bak then there was more beatdowns, vampings, crew rumbles etc shit was stricktly enforced thats why there wasnt mad toys like nowadays, mosta these kids woulda gotten their shit split including probably u

Not to be a smart ass but what do you mean by back then? And i understand that there were rules and guidelines, but there wasnt a place to discuss and publicize the suttleties of those guidelines like we can and are doing right now. I dont imagine these rules exceeded throwups over tags, not going over people, and respecting history. Especially during the 90's when everyone and their baby moms had a tag. i dont imagine every one that was bombing was sitting and contemplating ethics and shit like that. Im sure there was alot of niggas that were just kids with cans hanging out bugging out. I make this assumption because thats how shit was when i was younger, and since history repeats itself, im sure it was like that with groups of teenagers before mine.

and for the record im not trying to sound like some kind of graff know it all or throw around clout that i dont have. Just using this resource constructively for no other reason than that im a graff nerd like that. fuck it.

no doubt, u 4given, but dont get it twisted yungsta "some kind of sense" ..lol.... there has always been a strict code dunn but bak then there was more beatdowns, vampings, crew rumbles etc shit was stricktly enforced thats why there wasnt mad toys like nowadays, mosta these kids woulda gotten their shit split

amen:innocent: