N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
So u telling me that that storm trooper shit don t look like a steeptech then u must be buggin

N for your boy rebel yea he got style but he cotton soft, i seen him on fulton in his gay jacket n asked him if he wrote cuz i knew he did but he got this shook look on his face like he seen a ghost n said" write, wht graffiti, nah" thats buns in my book

N u keep rec s name out your mouth, yea i m using his name so what suck my dick, thats my boy . Oh yea Free Rec (oh no i said free rec dek might get mad at me lol)

You just mad cuz your own boy made u pay pay for a jacket he made n he probably made u spend a whole lot too huh?lol

what you write again hiding behind rec screen name? oh ok yea hide, and for the record if rec your boy go put some commisary in and go help his family out thats a real boy. ,my boy made me pay for a jacket? nah its caLLED SUPPoRT GROWN MEN do that. not lil boys talking about gimmie this for free. and he probably said he dont write because he didnt wNNA BE BOTHERED WITH YOU toy ass, so lemme ask again what do you write again? yea hide behind the screen name and dont name yourself cause ill smack fuckers outta you, post pics of your shit so we can laugh at it. yea free rec u said? how much u paid for his lawyer? yea your just a "friend" saying free rec but wasnt there when shit hit the fam. if your too shook to say who u are, pm me and talk that shit face to face with me pussy boy hide behind a name cause your straight pussy!

what you write again hiding behind rec screen name? oh ok yea hide, and for the record if rec your boy go put some commisary in and go help his family out thats a real boy. ,my boy made me pay for a jacket? nah its caLLED SUPPoRT GROWN MEN do that. not lil boys talking about gimmie this for free. and he probably said he dont write because he didnt wNNA BE BOTHERED WITH YOU toy ass, so lemme ask again what do you write again? yea hide behind the screen name and dont name yourself cause ill smack fuckers outta you, post pics of your shit so we can laugh at it. yea free rec u said? how much u paid for his lawyer? yea your just a "friend" saying free rec but wasnt there when shit hit the fam. if your too shook to say who u are, pm me and talk that shit face to face with me pussy boy hide behind a name cause your straight pussy!

last time i m responding to u my dude

i go see rec every week n put bread in his commisary so please dont give me that bullshit. N your man rebel was shook,do u understand what shook means? he was scared so don t try to make it seems like your man ain t no butterball softy cuz he is. I ain t got nothin agains rebel, just stating how i see it. n i know u know rec too so stop talkin n go hit streets n less pc gangsta shit. All i did was state my personal opinion about somthing u said n u catch feelingslike a female, pull your skirt down.

SML84 da face from space jts (oh i m cool i just stated my name n cru like dek)

bump this shit for the misinformed and deceived individuals who think their vote counts .

word anybody who thinks they matter are fucking stupid. Obama is just another white guy with a mask on, he aint gon make shit better. THERE JUST TRYNA START THE NEW WORLD ORDER. Just like they've been planning. Get educated. Knowledge is Power nigga.

• Like 1

last time i m responding to u my dude

i go see rec every week n put bread in his commisary so please dont give me that bullshit. N your man rebel was shook,do u understand what shook means? he was scared so don t try to make it seems like your man ain t no butterball softy cuz he is. I ain t got nothin agains rebel, just stating how i see it. n i know u know rec too so stop talkin n go hit streets n less pc gangsta shit. All i did was state my personal opinion about somthing u said n u catch feelingslike a female, pull your skirt down.

SML84 da face from space jts (oh i m cool i just stated my name n cru like dek)

who?? Lol 1st off only niggas I heard of in 84 kest, cose, rec dipz I

sorry my jersey shore never seen u up. Hit the streets? Lol NYC streets are dead an buffed so please. Post a pic so I know who I'm talking to really. Lol @ pc gangsta I'm

pretty sure if we were face to face there wouldn't be a word of that talk and more of let's dead this situation talk.Lol pull your skirt down, listen quit drinking the courage juice cause if it's a prob holla at dipz we could arrange a meet up so I can smack fire outta you. As i said again post a pic so I know who I'm talking to mr " face from outta space" lol yo I'm done your a joke my dude state your opinion enjoy lil man