N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
rebel aready did this like 4 years ago. style crew northfaces shits were pretty fucking dope. still have my storm tropper

man watever rebel was doin was wack he just jocked the steaptech northface n put his logo on it

not to mention the gay ass colors he had it in, can t beleive u bought that shit

man watever rebel was doin was wack he just jocked the steaptech northface n put his logo on it

not to mention the gay ass colors he had it in, can t beleive u bought that shit

I actually didn't have the northface one my dude so fall back lil man, you know dick about northface. More over even if u own a steeptech I'm sure a piece of shit jacket post '02, pretty much like saying yea I use krylon, living off a brand that used to be good but rocking the wack one. Aka an "apogee" fake steep tech. As which color exactly was it that was gay? Post the pics upcause he haD all the orginal northface colors and added mayb like 3 mint, charcoal and pink. But this convo is alil above your head shorty you just wanted to sound cool like u knew what u was talking about plus tryin to play rebel. And for your info he didn't steal the whole design dp your research lastly i had a Jacket but a different model. I had a paparazzi stopper google it, entire 3m my tadpole holla when you feeling froggy and jump. And last note..... dunno which of you jocks is under rec's screen name, but I'm 600% sure whom ever you are rebel can burn you left handed.

And by him doing a similar jacket it's him paying respect. Similar to crooks and castle doin the medusa head of Versace for there 1st what? 6-7 years but u probably thought crooks an castle came out like 2 years ago. Try 10. Same with supreme paying respect with many of there designs like polo. So crooks& castle and supreme is wack?

Dek One.... SC aka style crew.....

I actually didn't have the northface one my dude so fall back lil man, you know dick about northface. More over even if u own a steeptech I'm sure a piece of shit jacket post '02, pretty much like saying yea I use krylon, living off a brand that used to be good but rocking the wack one. Aka an "apogee" fake steep tech. As which color exactly was it that was gay? Post the pics upcause he haD all the orginal northface colors and added mayb like 3 mint, charcoal and pink. But this convo is alil above your head shorty you just wanted to sound cool like u knew what u was talking about plus tryin to play rebel. And for your info he didn't steal the whole design dp your research lastly i had a Jacket but a different model. I had a paparazzi stopper google it, entire 3m my tadpole holla when you feeling froggy and jump. And last note..... dunno which of you jocks is under rec's screen name, but I'm 600% sure whom ever you are rebel can burn you left handed.

And by him doing a similar jacket it's him paying respect. Similar to crooks and castle doin the medusa head of Versace for there 1st what? 6-7 years but u probably thought crooks an castle came out like 2 years ago. Try 10. Same with supreme paying respect with many of there designs like polo. So crooks& castle and supreme is wack?

Dek One.... SC aka style crew.....

So u telling me that that storm trooper shit don t look like a steeptech then u must be buggin

N for your boy rebel yea he got style but he cotton soft, i seen him on fulton in his gay jacket n asked him if he wrote cuz i knew he did but he got this shook look on his face like he seen a ghost n said" write, wht graffiti, nah" thats buns in my book

N u keep rec s name out your mouth, yea i m using his name so what suck my dick, thats my boy . Oh yea Free Rec (oh no i said free rec dek might get mad at me lol)

You just mad cuz your own boy made u pay pay for a jacket he made n he probably made u spend a whole lot too huh?lol

don't you hate it when one of your boys is fucking an ugly bitch, and they're talking to you about her like she doesn't look like a beast? It's like damn, you must be living in an alternate dimension or something.

ugly bitch may be replaced with fat bitch.

the description of "her" you used makes me think of a friend with that name who lives that situation..lol you already no who..plus props that westside spot