N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 198.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Manhattan

• SEX ON FRIDAYS

• CyanideBklyn

• nycisdead106

lmao tbp up u fagget state ur nameee killlllaaaaaaa kvs dec bet zilz bns stpo sukn us n start sukn sum pussy u fagget how much u luv tbp? huh.. alil too much but its all good stay up mannn

you guys tags dont even sound cool.. it sounds like a bunch of other 3 letter tag crews lol.you guys are soft like on some G shit you niggas is soft like i dont need to state my name thun neither does any one of my goons. but you already know you stay on your side of town ...cause yall dont have no tags in the hood cause niggas would catch all you scrubs and stop frontin like you niggas is nice with the hands...cause we know the deals.and yall dont have the heart to poke anyone ..so you need to stop with that gangsta shit cause you niggas aint HARD a bunch of low life drop outs with spray paint . like idk why you guys try to act so gangsta you niggas aint hard. you niggas is from ditmars astoria...lemme know one killa who came outta ditmars astoria ..theres some bad hoes out there tho..but yall dont be scoppin them smuts we know..yall rather beef with lil kids instead of trying to get your beef wet .. like your crew is called tbp... to everyone reading this how would you feel if you heard a crew name tbp is looking for you ? or if some nigga name dec or kvs was looking for you lil herbs who ride the N train all night. well i wouldnt be shook. you pussy niggas got a whole bunch of nerve, you niggas dont amuse me at all. but thats all i have to say suck this dick and fuck everything you stand for..fuck dec..fuck kvs fuck bet and fuck the rest of your crew and your 3 letter tags . -Mr.Walker.

you guys tags dont even sound cool.. it sounds like a bunch of other 3 letter tag crews lol.you guys are soft like on some G shit you niggas is soft like i dont need to state my name thun neither does any one of my goons. but you already know you stay on your side of town ...cause yall dont have no tags in the hood cause niggas would catch all you scrubs and stop frontin like you niggas is nice with the hands...cause we know the deals.and yall dont have the heart to poke anyone ..so you need to stop with that gangsta shit cause you niggas aint HARD a bunch of low life drop outs with spray paint . like idk why you guys try to act so gangsta you niggas aint hard. you niggas is from ditmars astoria...lemme know one killa who came outta ditmars astoria ..theres some bad hoes out there tho..but yall dont be scoppin them smuts we know..yall rather beef with lil kids instead of trying to get your beef wet .. like your crew is called tbp... to everyone reading this how would you feel if you heard a crew name tbp is looking for you ? or if some nigga name dec or kvs was looking for you lil herbs who ride the N train all night. well i wouldnt be shook. you pussy niggas got a whole bunch of nerve, you niggas dont amuse me at all. but thats all i have to say suck this dick and fuck everything you stand for..fuck dec..fuck kvs fuck bet and fuck the rest of your crew and your 3 letter tags . -Mr.Walker.

LOL STATE UR NAME...NO RIGHT CUZ UR A BITCH N U AINT SHIT U DONT BOMB U JUSS WATCH THE BEEF FROM THE TRAIN.WHO SAIID BOUT STABBN U DUM FUCK.. JUSS KEEP TAALKN BEHIND DA SCREEN CUZ THATS ALL U GOOD AT MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JUSS KEEEP TALKN BOUT US ITS FUNNY IIGHT U DICK RIDERRR HAHAHAHAHAAHAH STATE YA NAME GANGSTAAAA TBP UP ASTORIA DITMARS UP

look how you talk. an education is a terrible thing to waste . and you calling me pussy ? ma nigga your Grandma said you was the sweetest thing out there and you wouldnt hurt a fly lol that was in the daily news ma g so the whole nyc no you a$$$$$$. and word up i dont bomb no more g ..im getting guap fucking hoes smoking ma bud and getting super fly. even my socks are Ralph Lauren nigga so you cool out with your k-mart gear i have nothing else to say