N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yoooooooooooooooooooooooooo lmao this nigga right here is a creep deadass i be seeing this cat nigga calls hims self angel someshit and be talking some wild shit and olny looks thru the side of his folder stay haveing some next shit on it lmao finally some one know bout him lols

ma shun zen in luv wit this nigga man lmfaoo

typical ridgewood glendale craziness

i remember the first time i ever went to glendale. Mind you when i was younger things werent as networked and connected as they are today. You didnt have niggas bouncin around hoods like pinballs like you do today. and people really didnt have reason to leave their hoods. So here i am in glendale looking at mad frail whiteboys dipped down in ecko and nike headbands and chains talking all this nigga gangsta shit. I couldnt have been more confused!!! like yo these niggas got houses and shit wtf is wrong with these people?

its great to see the borderline of bk has stayed trashy.

typical ridgewood glendale craziness

i remember the first time i ever went to glendale. Mind you when i was younger things werent as networked and connected as they are today. You didnt have niggas bouncin around hoods like pinballs like you do today. and people really didnt have reason to leave their hoods. So here i am in glendale looking at mad frail whiteboys dipped down in ecko and nike headbands and chains talking all this nigga gangsta shit. I couldnt have been more confused!!! like yo these niggas got houses and shit wtf is wrong with these people?

its great to see the borderline of bk has stayed trashy.

*ridgewoooood is the borderline man. not glendale, thats just where the big mcdonalds is and where forest park is.