N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
say what you will about gimmick tags. they get the job done.

perfect example. PAPA LOVES BABY.

gets the job done? you kddin me? papa loves baby? just cause some toy went to scrap yard and bought mad krink and markers and had some sloppy tAgs in the vile says he "gets the job done"?? yo propane p he had the streets smashed in the bx? yo IRUN SHIT he had queens locked down? cause he dam sure aint have shit in bklyn.. another one that is a fly by night nigga. mad drunk tags thru the ville next hes gonna make some tees, and do canvas and sell them to tourist on prince street next to the other toys. oh wait i cant wait to cop that "papa loves baby" mesh trucker hat.. fuck outta here doing with that getting the job done. post some pics of his shit, next you gonna tell me "you go girl" is nasty too right? why dont you change your tag to "i (heart) ny and hit from 14 to canal from hudson river to east river, and king shit so you can "do your thing" then paint on shirts, hats wrist bands, hoodies, tampoons, boxers and pick up random pieces of trash and paint on it, do a gallery show so i can come drink up all the free drinks and catch tags on everything. lol aggghhh man that was a good laugh. dont take this as me being gassed i know my position in the graff game, but "papa loves baby" and etc "doing there thing"??? propane i think you need to post pics of people that were doing there thing, and someone post pics of people who still are doing there thing.

gets the job done? you kddin me? papa loves baby? just cause some toy went to scrap yard and bought mad krink and markers and had some sloppy tAgs in the vile says he "gets the job done"?? yo propane p he had the streets smashed in the bx? yo IRUN SHIT he had queens locked down? cause he dam sure aint have shit in bklyn.. another one that is a fly by night nigga. mad drunk tags thru the ville next hes gonna make some tees, and do canvas and sell them to tourist on prince street next to the other toys. oh wait i cant wait to cop that "papa loves baby" mesh trucker hat.. fuck outta here doing with that getting the job done. post some pics of his shit, next you gonna tell me "you go girl" is nasty too right? why dont you change your tag to "i (heart) ny and hit from 14 to canal from hudson river to east river, and king shit so you can "do your thing" then paint on shirts, hats wrist bands, hoodies, tampoons, boxers and pick up random pieces of trash and paint on it, do a gallery show so i can come drink up all the free drinks and catch tags on everything. lol aggghhh man that was a good laugh. dont take this as me being gassed i know my position in the graff game, but "papa loves baby" and etc "doing there thing"??? propane i think you need to post pics of people that were doing there thing, and someone post pics of people who still are doing there thing.

jesus saves a cool nigga but only place i see him up is 5 POINTZ, i mean fuck it tho, alot of niggas havent seen my shit up either, i rock shit in random boros, never really "killed" one specific area tho......but then again i dont ever write "all city, or king" in my fillins...lolol:lol:

-Denoh BS RTD

jesus saves a cool nigga but only place i see him up is 5 POINTZ, i mean fuck it tho, alot of niggas havent seen my shit up either, i rock shit in random boros, never really "killed" one specific area tho......but then again i dont ever write "all city, or king" in my fillins...lolol:lol:

-Denoh BS RTD

this nikka has written all city next to his tags or his "pieces" before? noooo..

Guest etchburns

etch burns. not listning to your mix tape. usually stick those in the blender to make milkshakes. im robin hood your little red riding hood, im aviation fuel as apose to fire wood. never side talk or youll be lookin like someone threw spagetti on the side walk. grab a girl by her weeve and swing her so hard the whiplash will leave her like christopher reeves. how good are you at solving problems, what do whoopi goldberg and the mona lisa have in common. you got 5 minute before you get diped in hot acid chemical dissolvants.

was there really a need for that much of a thesis?..

ok. this is the last answer ill do to this subject. i never said this nigga was nasty . nor did i say he was all city or "killed shit" the name of the game is to get ur name around no?.. and you obviously heard of him as i can see by ur baby gray colored speach. simple as that bredrino... gimmicks catch on and get noticed faster than most others.

was there really a need for that much of a thesis?..

ok. this is the last answer ill do to this subject. i never said this nigga was nasty . nor did i say he was all city or "killed shit" the name of the game is to get ur name around no?.. and you obviously heard of him as i can see by ur baby gray colored speach. simple as that bredrino... gimmicks catch on and get noticed faster than most others.

the name of the game is not to just get noticed that is toy thinking. you must get up with style, and a degree of originality. respect history and pay your dues. then you get noticed for these things i have mentioned and are respected as a member of this culture. not just throwing your name up the easiest way to get recognized. give it up

• Like 1