N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
looks umm very much ewok influenced

Tho Ewok is my boy for years and we both share the same ideas, I gotta say my shit comes nothing close to his. I've always made sure to stay away from drawing shit like bears, mean little birds, and mean detailed faces which is the main basis for his characters. his level of wildness is def something to look up to. I keep my shit on some deformed simpsons american traditional comic goofyness. all n all you're still right cuz dude is a big influence.

just for that I'll post this

4058444291_a0f27bb96f_b.jpg

You may not like Post but to call him a toy is a joke. You don't have to like him but the fact that he has an ill style is undeniable. He's got one of dope hand styles in the game and throw ups for miles. I'm sure if he was to take his time to do a piece it would better then 99% of the crap that gets posted in this thread as of late.
we can respect the little doodles he creates and i can agree its definitely more aesthetically pleasing than most of the other crap here , however the personality he displays (through a computer language at that ) i dont hold much respect for .. real talk, everytime i scroll through the flix all i see is an asshole talking shit among other losers . in all honesty i have no hatred for the guy, infact i do compliment the work, but seeing him as the person they pertain i would say they need to reconfigure their life .. graffiti isnt something to sit at home all day and boast about .. people who are so self indulged in their graffiti career and hold a cocky pretentious attitude from it in my view are actually really low in overall life achievement.. and as we really dont profit or achieve anything at all from this , except some stress relieve and fun , no one should be sitting on the computer all day acting this way . with that said, i can already predict an angry inapproriate response to this, as typical as the others they contribute to this low life community.. just my 2 cents as someone with more time in this game than most here.

I AINT EVEN TAKE EM TO CHURCH YET LOL ..I WAS JUST DOIN THEM QUICK ONES FOR THE FORUM AND FOR ALL THE OTHER CATS THROWIN UP THERE QUICK JOINTS ...BUT FROM WHAT I SEEN EDUCATED HOMO THUG IS THE ILL JOCK THAT TRYS EXTRA HARD TO DO 80S TRAIN LETTERING STYLE MIXED IN WITH EUROPEAN GAYNESS I MEAN COME ON GUY HOW YOU WAS SITTIN THERE NERVOUS BEAMIN YA COMPUTER SCREEN WAITING FOR ME TO POST UP SOMETHING ON PAPER SO THAT YOU CAN POST SOMETHING UP SMH CUZ HE WAS SHOOK TRYIN TO SEE WHAT I WOULD COME WITH SO HE CAN TRY 2 OUT DO ME..AND NIGGA KEPT TELLIN ME TO WAIT TILL FRIDAY LIKE 40 TIMES ..AND U STR8 FAILED HE TRYED TO STUDY MY TAG FLOWS FOR A STR8 WEEK AND FAILED HE PROLLY BEEN STUDYIN MY SHIT LONGER THEN THAT ..THIS CLOWN AINT NO THREAT AT ALL WHAT SO EVER AND NOW THAT I KNOW HE'S SOME 20 YR OLD DICK RIDER I NEVA HEARD OF I DON'T EVEN CARE TO RESPOND TO THIS HERBIAN ANYMORE...THO I WILL. PSHINES THE PRINCE OF TIDES KICKIN THESE LAME HOMO THUGS OFF THEY RAGGETY SURF BOARDS ..ALL OOUT WAX ON THE DECK ..HANGIN TEN ON EURO FAGS ..I GOT A WAVE TO CATCH ..HOLLA @ THE GOD HOUR!

Yo you talkin about i took the whole week bladibla. Just did this in lik 1,5 hour. You were talkin shit again so there you go. But wheres your shit P? And yeah i'm telling your a toy because you are a 12 oz toy. Gods don't hang on 12 oz 24/7. 12oz made you. And yeah it was not me talking big about my styles. It was you 'teachin' people and callin yourself the god. Your the first toy that made me speak on 12oz. Just correcting you your not the guy to teach people. Me neither don't get me wrong. And it was you that wanted a challenge. And talking about that i had no style and all that.

And yeah all that nonsense talking and acting like a king out here. That makes you a toy in my eyes.

Talkin about homo amsterdam blabla. The funny thing is you just did a name from Amsterdam 'Yankees' Jankees. Keep talkin about trains. You probably never did one. And yeah its true you probably never heard of me. Because i dont post all my shit on the net. And you keep talkin about i posted your shit?? i never did??? But yeah Pee alot of talkin but do your thing. let me see what you got....

Its funny your mad.....

Come up with a name and let them judge. I will hit another one later today....

Success-Nerd-THIS-SHIT-SUCKS-MY-COCK.jpg&usg=AFQjCNEQRUFRvgEB9tmybqgU561lOqD91w

lolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololloolololololololololololololololollolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololollol