N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
p sounds mad..

na u sound mad .... some homo took the time out to draw my name with dicks in it and all types of other wack shit..yet the shit is completely wack..and im spose to be what..jumping up and down cheering for him ..i was told to wait till friday about 40 times on the forum and pm for what ? i feel like i got got for my time ..i thaught i was gonna have some official comp..now go on back to the sidelines where u came from and where u belong u many cheerleaders up in here lookin for a show very lil players actually playin

afbeelding8g.png

style.png

hold up....i need another laugh hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

nigga prolly spent the whole week in medation doin this wack shit thinkin it was gonna be a crazy nuclear explosion up in here :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled: :lol: :scrambled:

na u sound mad .... some homo took the time out to draw my name with dicks in it and all types of other wack shit..yet the shit is completely wack..and im spose to be what..jumping up and down cheering for him ..i was told to wait till friday about 40 times on the forum and pm for what ? i feel like i got got for my time ..i thaught i was gonna have some official comp..now go on back to the sidelines where u came from and where u belong u many cheerleaders up in here lookin for a show very lil players actually playin

35782908N08.jpg:)