N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

u just proved what a toy you are to the world my guy... i know it hurts deep inside but you will never be someone special in this thing called graffiti that visa is expired in the us stay in a.dam no one out here cares for you or your graffiti..just embrace that and rub it all over your face like you do them european nutsacks while u paintin buttholes in amsterdam.. how u have the slightest nerve to call anyone toy yet you post pix up of shit like this..

Untitledkk-1.jpg

...my nigga tell me if this is toy or not ..then i will see if u just a hater or ..or u actually know what you talkin about....since this shit righht here is the type of non toy pix you be postin ...let me know if this is toy ..i wanna hear your answer:lol: :lol: :lol:

u just proved what a toy you are to the world my guy... i know it hurts deep inside but you will never be someone special in this thing called graffiti that visa is expired in the us stay in a.dam no one out here cares for you or your graffiti..just embrace that and rub it all over your face like you do them european nutsacks while u paintin buttholes in amsterdam.. how u have the slightest nerve to call anyone toy yet you post pix up of shit like this..

Untitledkk-1.jpg

...my nigga tell me if this is toy or not ..then i will see if u just a hater or ..or u actually know what you talkin about....since this shit righht here is the type of non toy pix you be postin ...let me know if this is toy ..i wanna hear your answer:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeahhhhh!

Hahaha where you talkin about kid. The pictures of the things i did are the only OWN pictures i posted since i'm on this forum internet.. All the shit i post is stolen. And believe me you stil don't know shit.

But yeah you were the one talkin about style, challenge, route.... So show me what you got...

All stolen...

NONE OF THESE PICS ARE MINE!!!

lmao my point exactlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ...look at the shit you post my herb...80% of it is questanable and str8 toy ..yet...u have the nerve to call niggas toy....how u talk about niggas writin on paper yet enjoi is a paper star???....no offense my gerber but your best works i seen was on paper how talkin about burnin niggas with that laughable shit you just did yet you dont want to reviel ya name so that i can burn you with ya own name ..once again my homosexual thug....you fail