N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
The purple onions..

Reyeno de papa and a Morir Sonyando (couldn't get the enye character my bad)

Yo how come niggas dont fuck with the pastelitos de carne with raisins in them?[/color][/b]

YO!! you just made a ill point. lemme find out these lazy dominicans out here really tricked me into forgetting about these bad boys... fuck that im gonna to start making some annoying requests to these doña's out here!

THIS NIGGA SANCHEZ AINT U MEXICAN MY GERBY..I KID I KID...NA ..AINT U THO?... THAT ROPA VIEJO ENOLAND RYAN TAKE THIS LAD TO SCHOOL MY GOON...THE CUBAN ROPA VIEJA IS SERIOUS ..... ANYWAYS 09 WE SHININ CAVIAR PASTELIOS IN THE BUILDING ...MORIR SONYANDO SWERVIN WIT CRYTAL THAT WAVERY

What?! lemme not even start on that straight up cuban Ropa Vieja!

my nigga all i gotta say is...

chicas chicas huey?

Andel diablo mani.. I remember one house niggas had nextels telling the inside niggas how many of us were going in and we beat the smallest mexican chick in there. she wasnt shittin right for months I believe. the funny one was the supermarket that sent us to the basement for the honduran shorties....wait, what? :confused:

Andel diablo mani.. I remember one house niggas had nextels telling the inside niggas how many of us were going in and we beat the smallest mexican chick in there. she wasnt shittin right for months I believe. the funny one was the supermarket that sent us to the basement for the honduran shorties....wait, what? :confused:

lmao yo i remember the stories of niggas bieng all hyped cus a nigga got em a chica for they birthday only to find a ñaña show up at the door like wtffff...yo man roosevelt used to be so much fun...i duno if u know bout or ever been to "el abuelo"?

lmao yo i remember the stories of niggas bieng all hyped cus a nigga got em a chica for they birthday only to find a ñaña show up at the door like wtffff...yo man roosevelt used to be so much fun...i duno if u know bout or ever been to "el abuelo"?

Nah Im not up on that but I do agree with you Roosevelt was mad fun. Im telling you Jackson Heights, Corona and 57th ave slingin Coronas y Coors Light for MBD were the days

el abuelo was i duno if it still is one of the most popular salsa joints in all of queens

dude every friday saturday night was a miss universo competitions outside of that shit oh man i could talk about that shit for days...summer days chillin on 82 or junction will have your neck hurting!!

Niggas dont know about that.. Fuckin 108th, Junction, Northern Blvd. Aight chill lol...BxBoroTooThoro!!

This one's for all my 80's baby'd Dominicano's who had to be in Tia Modesta's crib while she was making biscocho's, tostones, moro, carne guisada, queso de papa in the kitchen while all the Tio's were in the sala drinkin brugal, sniffin that bling and partying till the next morning while we were all in the quarto feeling up on the neighbors daughters in the dark...FUUUUUUCK this decade is ass!

[/color][/b]

lmao!