N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIcmIhOesaI

that oldschool smoothness ...spermandez status

Hows this for old school smoothness:

This one's for all my 80's baby'd Dominicano's who had to be in Tia Modesta's crib while she was making biscocho's, tostones, moro, carne guisada, queso de papa in the kitchen while all the Tio's were in the sala drinkin brugal, sniffin that bling and partying till the next morning while we were all in the quarto feeling up on the neighbors daughters in the dark...FUUUUUUCK this decade is ass!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
style you got ne flix of your shit on the street all ive seen in the past couple pages is blackbook im sick of it i wanna see you paint ha i aint even talkn shit at all i just wanna see sum flix

your cities thread is about trying its best to keep up with us.

our thread is about whatever cus we got it like that.

fall back and enjoy the sense of community going on in the thread cus its rare.

style you got ne flix of your shit on the street all ive seen in the past couple pages is blackbook im sick of it i wanna see you paint ha i aint even talkn shit at all i just wanna see sum flix

Theres over 13,000 pages of flix to last you a few hours of tidal waves for you to surf. save a few of those and call us in the morning my family plan

The purple onions..

Reyeno de papa and a Morir Sonyando (couldn't get the enye character my bad)

Yo how come niggas dont fuck with the pastelitos de carne with raisins in them?

my dude who doesnt fuck with the carne and raisins? dead the olives though

and nothing gets me more nostalgic than ropa vieja!!! thas more towards the cuban side of things though i believe... i havent had that shit in so long....woe was the day my family stopped giving a shit about cooking. stewed beef stewed potatoes pouring that delicious red sauce from the meat over the carolina rice

:rolleyes: siiighhhh