N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

How about that then? We can do yankee, the reason I suggested changing it is because the word style has been sitting around for 2 week on here. If u change it up it gives it more of a challenge plus no One posted on the orginal date maybe 2 people. Then little by little others did. This way we say Sunday, or if u can knock something out quick it's on you to post it. But this way it shows everyone sorta started the race at the same time. some can post the "stlye" piece now and others gonna complain like damn son i did something quick u took 2 weeks. Let's start fresh we can do the word " Yankee" in light of something current. It still something we are affilated with in this town of ours. Anyone else back up the word "Yankee"? If so let off the starter pistol and make it happen. We got till Sunday for this word. For those participating pull out your sharpest swords and make it happen. For those not participating ShUT THE FUCK UP! Or post something. Thank you from the graffiti community, go blog somewhere else..... My bad p had to steal your color scheme

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
How about that then? We can do yankee, the reason I suggested changing it is because the word style has been sitting around for 2 week on here. If u change it up it gives it more of a challenge plus no One posted on the orginal date maybe 2 people. Then little by little others did. This way we say Sunday, or if u can knock something out quick it's on you to post it. But this way it shows everyone sorta started the race at the same time. some can post the "stlye" piece now and others gonna complain like damn son i did something quick u took 2 weeks. Let's start fresh we can do the word " Yankee" in light of something current. It still something we are affilated with in this town of ours. Anyone else back up the word "Yankee"? If so let off the starter pistol and make it happen. We got till Sunday for this word. For those participating pull out your sharpest swords and make it happen. For those not participating ShUT THE FUCK UP! Or post something. Thank you from the graffiti community, go blog somewhere else..... My bad p had to steal your color scheme

OK kool I'm down for the challenge but the double E and the end of the word could be a bit off balanced for some so how about "Yanks"? The y as the first letter and the S at the end is good letters to balance out your piece/throwie/straight letter. just want everyone to get the best of the word whether they be oldskool or a newskool writer.... sunday sounds good too.

VOTE

yanks or yankee

OK kool I'm down for the challenge but the double E and the end of the word could be a bit off balanced for some so how about "Yanks"? The y as the first letter and the S at the end is good letters to balance out your piece/throwie/straight letter. just want everyone to get the best of the word whether they be oldskool or a newskool writer.... sunday sounds good too.

VOTE

yanks or yankee

Agreed lord, touché on the yanks. I could flip the double e but I get your point