N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
YOU ALREADY....BUT ON DA REAL SHIT AINT NO JOKE.....GOT DA NIGGA ALL P-NOYD NOW DAT I GOT THE DROP ON HIM....

You il ass stupid or what? P-noid yea you a bear belly old ass. Nigga you straight pussy lord... If vs wanted you they could hack your IP which 12oz has its called secret indictment ... But then again bak in your days aol CDs were popping.... Probably got outlines running on a few trucks and you feeling yourself like you all city... Your sad fam, easy god

You il ass stupid or what? P-noid yea you a bear belly old ass. Nigga you straight pussy lord... If vs wanted you they could hack your IP which 12oz has its called secret indictment ... But then again bak in your days aol CDs were popping.... Probably got outlines running on a few trucks and you feeling yourself like you all city... Your sad fam, easy god
BITCH GO KILL YOSELF.....I LOVE HOW I GOT U BUGGIN RITE NOW....I NOE I NOE U CANT SLEEP THIS WHOLE SHIT ON 12 OUNCE GOT YOU STRESSING:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: RIGHT NOW U ACTING LIKE A LIL BITCH....GET OFF MY DICK ALREADY AND GO SUCK AN AIDS DICK OR HAVE A BOWL OF HOT DICKS DAT SHOULD CALM YOU DOWN....:cool: