N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo.... As far as a never mind go ya nikkas is str8 boogy borders. Ya nikkas is str8 certified snitches 2 be sayin such wild accusations rite now ma nikka u smellin type unfamilier in the face and i aint even lyin tho. How u say this and that u a certified bomber but where is the ironlacks at scrap. Ma nikka, Put it like this. Get ova that str8 letter biting shit slime u say u truly been doin this but then u say u could bite a throwie tho???? How u jock a throwie son. i aint even a true legend but nikkas really been doin this kid u niggas is str8 fabrication and immitaten real niggas who touch down slime u a xfl in the face. I'm putting it frank ma nikka str8 up an down ya nikkas is soft tho

Hey you guys i'd really appreciate it if you signed up for my forum. its a graffitii forum that i just finished making. test it out post your flicks and tell me what you guys think. the link is http://grafflife.forumotion.com/

P.s no im not a spammer

YO.....IIGHT BET NO DOUBT NO DOUBT IMA COME THRU FAM IS THA GRAFF LIFE AFTER ALL JU HERT GOOD LOOKS SCRAP GRAFF LYFE 4 LIFE MA NIKKA WE GRAFF NIKKAS GOTTA STICK 2 GETHER THO IIGHT 2