N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
xxthaprincessofqueenzxx.....why you coming at me for when i never ever started with you but i fuck with sum chick and you get uptight is she your girl or your mom or sister if not shut the fuck up and mind your business...that comment had nun to do with you.....and your uncle who iz you skrap you talking bout dont got 600+ hang it uup my nigga you dont even got a 100 youse a nobody son ..........and all my flicks are taken by me not stolen off saster or robots so grow some balls and beef with ppl when theres a reason...fuckin clowns

HAHA U DONT EVEN GOT 100 HAAAH..HAHHA USE A NOBODY SON.. NIGGA IM JA!! RESPECGONIZE THE GOD .. HE STILL DONT GET IT.. WHAT A IDIOT

xxthaprincessofqueenzxx.....why you coming at me for when i never ever started with you but i fuck with sum chick and you get uptight is she your girl or your mom or sister if not shut the fuck up and mind your business...that comment had nun to do with you.....and your uncle who iz you skrap you talking bout dont got 600+ hang it uup my nigga you dont even got a 100 youse a nobody son ..........and all my flicks are taken by me not stolen off saster or robots so grow some balls and beef with ppl when theres a reason...fuckin clowns

Did i ruffle your feathers my afro pick? i was just being honest letting you know your pictures suck. i mean we can really do this post for post thing but tell me this, unless u plan to be a martha cooper typa nigga in the face to be a photographer in life, you should just fall back and not tak eit so personal you dig?

ITS FUNNY HOW BLOOD NY BLOOD LINGO GETS USED BY NON GANG MEMBERS WHY USE THE WORD SKRAP IF U NOT GANG BANGIN SMH YALL NEED TO STOP IT PLEASE

SKRAP WHO EVEN IS U 2 BE COMING ON HERE SAYIN THIS SAIN THAT WEN U AINT EVEN GOT A MIX TAPE DROPPING THO???? U A XFL IMMITATEN MA NIKKA STR8 UP AN BACK AROUND HOW U EVEN SOUND RITE NOW 2 BE EVEN QUESTIONION THE LORDS ACCURACY SCRAP DULA TELL ME THIS NAME 5 ORIGINA L RFW VETERINS MA NIKKA U DONT KNO YA HISTORY MA NUKKA U A STR8 BOOGY BORDER SAND DWELLIN TYPE OF NIKKA ON THE BLOCK 2 BE EVEN SAYIN SUCH BLAFSEAMYS MA NIKKA U A STR8 XFL IMITATENS 2 BE EVEN TESTIN THE G.O.D.F.A.T.H.E.R. PART 9 SLIME DULA. MA NIKKA YA ARMS AINT LONG ENUFF 2 BOX WIT GODS SKRAP U A FAN HOMIE U EVEN SAID YASELF U AINT EVEN A REAL BOMBA KID U JUST THE TYPE 2 JOCK A NIKKA VIRNACALOR IIGHT 2

SKRAP WHO EVEN IS U 2 BE COMING ON HERE SAYIN THIS SAIN THAT WEN U AINT EVEN GOT A MIX TAPE DROPPING THO???? U A XFL IMMITATEN MA NIKKA STR8 UP AN BACK AROUND HOW U EVEN SOUND RITE NOW 2 BE EVEN QUESTIONION THE LORDS ACCURACY SCRAP DULA TELL ME THIS NAME 5 ORIGINA L RFW VETERINS MA NIKKA U DONT KNO YA HISTORY MA NUKKA U A STR8 BOOGY BORDER SAND DWELLIN TYPE OF NIKKA ON THE BLOCK 2 BE EVEN SAYIN SUCH BLAFSEAMYS MA NIKKA U A STR8 XFL IMITATENS 2 BE EVEN TESTIN THE G.O.D.F.A.T.H.E.R. PART 9 SLIME DULA. MA NIKKA YA ARMS AINT LONG ENUFF 2 BOX WIT GODS SKRAP U A FAN HOMIE U EVEN SAID YASELF U AINT EVEN A REAL BOMBA KID U JUST THE TYPE 2 JOCK A NIKKA VIRNACALOR IIGHT 2[/color][/size][/i][/b]

wbp95f.jpg OK U GOT IT IM SCARED IM GONNA HIDE UNDER MY BED I JUST PISSED MY PANTS LOL

I COULD TELL THAT YOU SOFT AND THE TYPE 2 GET HIS WINGS CLIPPED AND STR8 AIRED SKRAP WHO EVEN IS U TO BE MAKIN PRODICTIONS ABOUT THE GAWD FUCK A DMX WE BUMPIN JA RULE AND FRENCH MONTANA ESCLUSIVELY ON THIS SIDE KID DO UR HISTORY MY MANS GOT LIKE 30 POSTS HOW U E VEN SOUND RITE NOW :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/i][/b]

LMAO HE WANNA COMPETE WITH POST TRUE INTERNET THUG LMAO USE A LAME GO ASK YA MOM FOR 5 BUCKS TO GET HIGH KID LMAO ROTF