N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bom 5's crew MW? Not sure.....there's only one though.

YES...WoW...BOM5...I STILL have one of his character shirts (the old Saint figure w/halo & kinda like the COST figure too) ...great shirt too...Damn...it's like friggin 20 yrs old already...

Two of my old students were in that crew. around '91-92...NEXT from BX (aka WAE) and KERST from BK.

Is that CLARK FlyID? EROTICA'S husband?

That's not the same WEB TC5, is it? he TC5 WEB used to sneak into my graff class at EHall back in '85...there can't be 2 WEB'S tho, right?

Still confused about the 2 CL'S from MP, BK....that caused a huge ruckus here last nite. Still imagine there's really just one of 'em...but what do I know?

KEZ5 YKK? Oh yeah, maybe I should try paying attention...

Hungry/tired/running outta cigs...;X

YES...WoW...BOM5...I STILL have one of his character shirts (the old Saint figure w/halo & kinda like the COST figure too) ...great shirt too...Damn...it's like friggin 20 yrs old already...

Two of my old students were in that crew. around '91-92...NEXT from BX (aka WAE) and KERST from BK.

Wae is my boy

Is that CLARK FlyID? EROTICA'S husband?

That's not the same WEB TC5, is it? he TC5 WEB used to sneak into my graff class at EHall back in '85...there can't be 2 WEB'S tho, right?

Still confused about the 2 CL'S from MP, BK....that caused a huge ruckus here last nite. Still imagine there's really just one of 'em...but what do I know?

KEZ5 YKK? Oh yeah, maybe I should try paying attention...

Hungry/tired/running outta cigs...;X

na, clark 113 and web113

na, clark 113 and web113

OK...Thanks. I know the same tag often exists between diff writers, DV...but it's not as expected within the same city...

TBH, I didn't know of another WEB or CLARK, or of TWO CL'S in BK...thought they were w/diff crews earlier on...

I feel sorry for this new jack who's picked REVS2 as his tag...he's catchin' hell, poor kid.

You post excellent pics, DV.

Thanks for pics & info above...

OK...Thanks. I know the same tag often exists between diff writers, DV...but it's not as expected within the same city...

TBH, I didn't know of another WEB or CLARK, or of TWO CL'S in BK...thought they were w/diff crews earlier on...

I feel sorry for this new jack who's picked REVS2 as his tag...he's catchin' hell, poor kid.

You post excellent pics, DV.

Thanks for pics & info above...

Where have you been that you don't know about Clark TN an Web 113