N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
that symbol is also referred to as the "eye of god". maybe they just chose the symbol because of what it represented, it has a good meaning but it got twisted. just like the nazis with the swastika. if you see a dude with swastikas on his body you assume hes a nazi scumbag. the true meaning of the symbol is lost due to modern society

the eye is god watching over humanity

WRONG THE EYE OF GOD HAS THE TRIANGLE POINTING DOWN MEANING HE'S WATCHING OVER HUMANITY & THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE ILLUMINATI HAS THE TRIANGLE POTINING UPWARDS MEANING THERE INVADING GOD BELIEVING THERE MORE OR EQUAL TO GOD SAME WITH THE SWASTIKA IT WAS FLIPPED & SAME WITH THE STAR OF DAVID WHICH WAS 360'D LEARN YOUR SYMBOLS & HISTORY BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOUNG ONE....& YA NIGGAS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YA TALKING ABOUT I READ THE BIBLE, READ THE QURAN I HAVE READ MOSTLY EVERYTHING ON RELIGION & ITS ALL BULLSHYT TO KEEP YOU DISTRACTED FROM THE TRUTH I JUST KNOW ONE THING I BELIEVE IN GOD... IM IN MY 5TH YEAR OF COLLEGE & IVE DONE SO MUCH RESEARCH THAT IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 2MUCH THINKING WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY BELIEVE THAT & THATS WHERE PHILOSOPHY COMES IN WHERE YOU QUESTION LIFE HALF YOU FOOLS ARE TO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THE INTELLECTUAL THINGS

Ma Nigga. Is U Crazy?? First of all, how u said graffiti is not serious. Ma nikka, as far as a seps hair is past his shoulders ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin 2 say a graff is not that serious this the most serious shit of all scrap we extra serious on this side five Is u Dumb.. Or is u stupid son i aint even a real bomba an i know more than them niggas scrap U a sand dwellin type nikka who got sketchers from 08 type shit tryina get your wave on but u lookin silly 2 the lords fam. Ya nikkas arm is 2 short 2 box with the g.o.d. f.a.t.h.e.r. part 9 slime. How u even gonna come at the gawd and u aint got 500 posts or better or a screen name a nikka could read tho? u prolly is one of them readin type niggas tho pause. Put it like this... name 5 original RFW members 2 prove u know ur history ma nikka guarentead yall nikks aint even do ur home work tho. We be in the hamptons type shit yall nikkas heard bout when u negojiatin in the crib piece slime. niggas is really doin this and we really been doin this since 09 bro we got ironlaks and prismos on deck holla at me when u tryin 2 have a battle we could do it whatever scrap u dig iight 2 [/color][/font][/size][/i][/b]

:lol: chill out my half eatn cornfritter we know yaa go hard in the paint almost 2yrs long alrdyy :o

WRONG THE EYE OF GOD HAS THE TRIANGLE POINTING DOWN MEANING HE'S WATCHING OVER HUMANITY & THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE ILLUMINATI HAS THE TRIANGLE POTINING UPWARDS MEANING THERE INVADING GOD BELIEVING THERE MORE OR EQUAL TO GOD SAME WITH THE SWASTIKA IT WAS FLIPPED & SAME WITH THE STAR OF DAVID WHICH WAS 360'D LEARN YOUR SYMBOLS & HISTORY BEFORE YOU SPEAK YOUNG ONE....& YA NIGGAS HAVE NO CLUE WHAT YA TALKING ABOUT I READ THE BIBLE, READ THE QURAN I HAVE READ MOSTLY EVERYTHING ON RELIGION & ITS ALL BULLSHYT TO KEEP YOU DISTRACTED FROM THE TRUTH I JUST KNOW ONE THING I BELIEVE IN GOD... IM IN MY 5TH YEAR OF COLLEGE & IVE DONE SO MUCH RESEARCH THAT IT GETS TO A POINT WHERE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO BELIEVE 2MUCH THINKING WILL MAKE YOU GO CRAZY BELIEVE THAT & THATS WHERE PHILOSOPHY COMES IN WHERE YOU QUESTION LIFE HALF YOU FOOLS ARE TO IGNORANT TO REALIZE THE INTELLECTUAL THINGS

most of what you said is true but u also gotta take into account that religions like islam and christianity have been infiltrated and theres a huge deception going on. there is key similarities between islam and christianity and the is what most ppl dont give attention to. the main point is that they teach of one God, and a prophet and the anti-christ. and as for the deception goin on, in catholicism there are pagan symbols that were put there by the very people who crucified christ. these pagan symbols are all about sun worship, which is basically the worship of satan, which makes sense because these ppl want u to reject God/religion altogether and worship satan. just look at the pagan symbols, they are occult and worship the sun, as a coverup for satan. and even the quran mentions jesus christ and the dajjal, or anti-christ. the important thing to remember is that there is an agenda to either have you believe that satan doesnt exist, or reject God, thats why im just sayin...gotta be aware

SEE WHAT IM TALKING BOUT? NIGGAS COME TO PEOPLE AID AND THEY GET SHUT DOWN JUST LIKE THAT! LMAO I PROBABLY WITNESSED EVERYBODIES DOWNFALL ON THIS SITE. LIKE BUZ COME ON HOW U GONNAA COME TO UR BOYS AID AND GET SHUTDOWN? YOU TIGHT MY NIGGA U STOOD IN THE SEAT AFRAID FOR YOU LIFE CLAIMING YOU "ILLY" LIKE IF THAT WASHED UP TEAM STILL POPPING. NIGGA GOT SMACKED IN FRONT OF HIS BITCH AND STOOD SEATED. I STILL GOT THE FOOTAGE TOO. NIGGA BUZ LOOK LIKE THAT LIL ASIAN BOY FROM INDIANA JONES.

cool story bro.

most of what you said is true but u also gotta take into account that religions like islam and christianity have been infiltrated and theres a huge deception going on. there is key similarities between islam and christianity and the is what most ppl dont give attention to. the main point is that they teach of one God, and a prophet and the anti-christ. and as for the deception goin on, in catholicism there are pagan symbols that were put there by the very people who crucified christ. these pagan symbols are all about sun worship, which is basically the worship of satan, which makes sense because these ppl want u to reject God/religion altogether and worship satan. just look at the pagan symbols, they are occult and worship the sun, as a coverup for satan. and even the quran mentions jesus christ and the dajjal, or anti-christ. the important thing to remember is that there is an agenda to either have you believe that satan doesnt exist, or reject God, thats why im just sayin...gotta be aware

AND THIS IS WHY I BELIEVE IN SELF RELIGION AND MINE IS IN JUST BELIEVING IN GOD.