N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Speak on the subject with knowledge??

"people have believed in satan and demons for hundreds of years" thats your prove that satan and god and jesus exist?? Some bullshit fairy tale that people blindly follow due to it being shove down their throats since birth?

You also think that some celebrities that throws up a fucking sign are associated with some cult that secretly runs the world while slaying goats in their basements??

And im the one thats writing with ignorance??

Implied+Facepalm.jpg

lol you took everything i said out of context. i was saying do you HW and research what im saying, everything, the 9-11 consp. the food monopoly, the symbols, the federal reserve, research it. then you can speak on the topic with mroe knowledge, idk why your getting so touchy about all this

lol you took everything i said out of context. i was saying do you HW and research what im saying, everything, the 9-11 consp. the food monopoly, the symbols, the federal reserve, research it. then you can speak on the topic with mroe knowledge, idk why your getting so touchy about all this[/color]

Welcome to the internet. :lol: :lol:

graffiti is not that serious lol

Ma Nigga. Is U Crazy?? First of all, how u said graffiti is not serious. Ma nikka, as far as a seps hair is past his shoulders ya nikkas is str8 boogy bordin 2 say a graff is not that serious this the most serious shit of all scrap we extra serious on this side five Is u Dumb.. Or is u stupid son i aint even a real bomba an i know more than them niggas scrap U a sand dwellin type nikka who got sketchers from 08 type shit tryina get your wave on but u lookin silly 2 the lords fam. Ya nikkas arm is 2 short 2 box with the g.o.d. f.a.t.h.e.r. part 9 slime. How u even gonna come at the gawd and u aint got 500 posts or better or a screen name a nikka could read tho? u prolly is one of them readin type niggas tho pause. Put it like this... name 5 original RFW members 2 prove u know ur history ma nikka guarentead yall nikks aint even do ur home work tho. We be in the hamptons type shit yall nikkas heard bout when u negojiatin in the crib piece slime. niggas is really doin this and we really been doin this since 09 bro we got ironlaks and prismos on deck holla at me when u tryin 2 have a battle we could do it whatever scrap u dig iight 2