N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
26516217625447119721489.jpg

just sayin..

oh well that proves it. anyone who has ever done that hand sign in the history of forever is in league with satan. fuck man, you broke the code no one else could. you should write a book on your findings. oh god, ive done that symbol before, i must be in league with the devil. save me jesus

i dont get what is so taboo to think that maybe there is a devil and a God and a jesus christ. people have believed in satan and demons for hundreds of years...it comes up in different religions

People believed the earth was flat and it rained because god was crying for hundreds of years. Just saying.

oh well that proves it. anyone who has ever done that hand sign in the history of forever is in league with satan. fuck man, you broke the code no one else could. you should write a book on your findings. oh god, ive done that symbol before, i must be in league with the devil. save me jesus

lol when did i say that bro? theyr all puppets, they know what they are doin and some ppl dont. take it as you want, im just sayin...

Common sense not accepted in this forum. Get the fuck out. :lol: :lol:

People believed the earth was flat and it rained because god was crying for hundreds of years. Just saying.

the vatican didnt aprove of that theory. if u go back and read what had happened ppl were killed tryin to introduce that theory and we all know the vatican is corrupt, the pope hides pedophiles...just sayin..

lol when did i say that bro? theyr all puppets, they know what they are doin and some ppl dont. take it as you want, im just sayin...

so they are all puppets for doing a handgesture? are we all puppets for wearing shoes? are we puppets for going to church and praying to god?

maybe they did that sign because they felt like it. also kid rock shouldnt even be up there, that shits just dumb

i know that lol, but still. all these dudes are like SATANTSNTNASTNATNASNTANTNA

its greed nigga, these guys dont go home after making billions of dollars, drag a goat into their basement and sacrifice that shit.

all im sayin is do the research and look at all the symbols around us, if u really want to know whats up...if not then believe whatever u want, im fine with that

so they are all puppets for doing a handgesture? are we all puppets for wearing shoes? are we puppets for going to church and praying to god?

maybe they did that sign because they felt like it. also kid rock shouldnt even be up there, that shits just dumb

they are puppets because of their associations with the elite and theyr being used...dont twist my words bro. and yea kid rock is retarted he dont know what hes doin...or maybe he does idk

all im sayin is do the research and look at all the symbols around us, if u really want to know whats up...if not then believe whatever u want, im fine with that

that symbol became really popular with black sabbath and all that. they were believed to be "satanic" because of their riffs and how slow and dreary their music was. it caught on from them. now in this society, and all over the world, that symbol doesnt really carry a satanic meaning

that symbol became really popular with black sabbath and all that. they were believed to be "satanic" because of their riffs and how slow and dreary their music was. it caught on from them. now in this society, and all over the world, that symbol doesnt really carry a satanic meaning

ok but thats just one symbol..lol what about the baphomet and the illuminati all seeing eye which goes back to ancient egypt...theres alot of symbols...

and who are they puppets of? who controls them?

i mean yeah, there definitely are people pulling strings, no doubt about that. im not ignorant to that fact, but that shit with OMG LOOK AT THIS DUDE DOING THIS HAND SIGN just has to stop, its fucking retarded

secret societies, the elite, the ppl in control...JFK got shot because he wanted to expose the secret socities, look at the video

and who are they puppets of? who controls them?

i mean yeah, there definitely are people pulling strings, no doubt about that. im not ignorant to that fact, but that shit with OMG LOOK AT THIS DUDE DOING THIS HAND SIGN just has to stop, its fucking retarded

your taking it at face value, it deeper than just hand symbols, read up on the connections these ppl have and the agenda

ok but thats just one symbol..lol what about the baphomet and the illuminati all seeing eye which goes back to ancient egypt...theres alot of symbols...

that symbol is also referred to as the "eye of god". maybe they just chose the symbol because of what it represented, it has a good meaning but it got twisted. just like the nazis with the swastika. if you see a dude with swastikas on his body you assume hes a nazi scumbag. the true meaning of the symbol is lost due to modern society

the eye is god watching over humanity

the vatican didnt aprove of that theory. if u go back and read what had happened ppl were killed tryin to introduce that theory and we all know the vatican is corrupt, the pope hides pedophiles...just sayin..

Everyone knows the church didn't approve of that theory. That still doesn't prove your point that just because people believe in something for "hundreds" of years makes it a fact.

Anyways enough with this dumb conspiracy theory bullshit. Where the graff pics at

Everyone knows the church didn't approve of that theory. That still doesn't prove your point that just because people believe in something for "hundreds" of years makes it a fact.

Anyways enough with this dumb conspiracy theory bullshit. Where the graff pics at

i never said what im saying is fact, im just saying do the math and look it up if u wanna speak on the subject with knowledge instead of ignorance..just sayin

yeah, it has nothing to do with satan evil forces or secret societies or clubhouses in some dudes back yard. its a bunch of greedy guys that will do everything to obtain more

you ever heard of the bohemian grove? lol and JFK addresses secret societies in his speech, i mean cmon u know sumthin is up if he gave a speech about it

you ever heard of the bohemian brove? lol and JFK addresses secret societies in his speech, i mean cmon u know sumthin is up if he gave a speech about it

look bro, to put it frank, no one but them will know exactly why he was assassinated. aint shit we can do about it anyway, except educate ourselves. what you say has no gauranteed proof. its up to a person to believe it themselves, kind of like faith. personally i believe that jfk was the last true president we had in this country, and he got his top blown off. he wanted to help this country and he ended up in the ground.

anyway, enough of this bullshit, its a graff forum

4415913001_0eb349c35c_z.jpg?zz=1

Untitled by good question, on Flickr

i never said what im saying is fact, im just saying do the math and look it up if u wanna speak on the subject with knowledge instead of ignorance..just sayin

Speak on the subject with knowledge??

"people have believed in satan and demons for hundreds of years" thats your prove that satan and god and jesus exist?? Some bullshit fairy tale that people blindly follow due to it being shove down their throats since birth?

You also think that some celebrities that throws up a fucking sign are associated with some cult that secretly runs the world while slaying goats in their basements??

And im the one thats writing with ignorance??

Implied+Facepalm.jpg

look bro, to put it frank, no one but them will know exactly why he was assassinated. aint shit we can do about it anyway, except educate ourselves. what you say has no gauranteed proof. its up to a person to believe it themselves, kind of like faith. personally i believe that jfk was the last true president we had in this country, and he got his top blown off. he wanted to help this country and he ended up in the ground.

anyway, enough of this bullshit, its a graff forum

4415913001_0eb349c35c_z.jpg?zz=1

Untitled by good question, on Flickr

educate yourself, yea thats what we should all be doing, im glad we can agree on somthing, peace