N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Peter Bower, a 31-year-old Ohio man was jailed after he allegedly had sex with his dog.

According to police, an investigation was launched after detectives received a tip about a website that featured Bower having sex with a three year old shepherd mix that he adopted last month. Investigators executed a search warrant on Bower's residence, recovering photographs, videos and journals that recorded Bower's bestiality activities.

Police also seized Bower's computer, bestiality books, a plastic sign that read "Pets Welcome" and a life-size inflatable sheep. One bestiality book found at Bower's home was titled "Dearest Pet." Detectives uncovered materials on Bower's computer that indicated the Bower had abused animals for several years including at least three dogs and a possible horse.

Two German shepherds owned by Bower were euthanized last year - one of them was believed to have been injured by a sexual act. Bower's current dog was examined by a vet who found that the animal showed signs that it had been sexually abused.

that pg roof dont look the same but the back of it still looks the same since the 90s .... and the mline aint that toyed out i think its 1 of the lines with the oldest rockin shit on it ..... it got some ve from early 90s ... asp from 91 ..... it had well not to long ago be4 some toy ragged it a tekay burner ... but there is a peek burner that noone ever notices on freshpond... theres some early ass desa ,sn,giz,kech,xist rip ,aones and dg from fucken 90-94.... then theres some 2000-2005 of jayb , jax, noxer,lc rip, spot, oker, nai, sr, neta, krash,2ease, skuf has a few spots and the only place ive seen that he has fills still rocken .... shit and kez5 and jrc .... really if you ask me i think its 1 of the

really if you ask me i think its 1 of the ONLY lines that actually has roofs with hella gems still fucken rocken so yea if you look past the very few toy shit and actually see the shit rocken you wouldnt ever call the mline toy.... and im only talkin bout mrtyle-broadway to metropolitan.. shit dont get me started all the way to forest hills... so yea

Not to get on the devoif but there was a man who wrote devo in the 80s from the bronx and he had the same exact throwie and tag as devo if .... So yea idk if dude been writeing since late 80s but i do know there was a devo from the bronx that has the same exact style as the new devo

same mother fukin devo so chill wit all the ?s