N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

trying to give cyclists tickets is stupid because its really easy to evade a car on a bike depending on traffic, because police use tickets as reasons to search motherfuckers and try to lock them up for contraband or whatever cyclists will try to evade, and people are goin to get hurt, cops wreckin into cars and people, cars smashing bikes running from cops etc.

and people are goin to get hurt, cops wreckin into cars and people, cars smashing bikes running from cops etc.

disaster of biblical proportions.

Fire and brimstone coming down from the skies! Rivers and seas boiling!

Forty years of darkness! Earthquakes, volcanoes...

The dead rising from the grave!

Human sacrifice, dogs and cats living together..

MASS HYSTERIA

Yo teaseo ask con n remo had to cop out for this nigga nemz quote young man let em rock remo stated nemz didn't want none and how nemz gunna dick ride remo when nox n him got beef shows how much nemz is a soft herb who runs his mouth the same way zexos fat ass eats n throwing toys in his pops crew chill zexo u got beat up by fa lol

Yo teaseo ask con n remo had to cop out for this nigga nemz quote young man let em rock remo stated nemz didn't want none and how nemz gunna dick ride remo when nox n him got beef shows how much nemz is a soft herb who runs his mouth the same way zexos fat ass eats n throwing toys in his pops crew chill zexo u got beat up by fa lol

Word its a shame tho, Remo cant stop everyone from getting at him...

wait what? that was hard to follow..

I never even met nor seen the nigga but i fucked his brothers girl swag keep The fake stories outta here and this fat nigga would lean your shit in real talk and know offence to nemz but i aint afraid to come to oval park and fuck ya niggas up lol ya should know this by now aint a pussy bone in this body !

I never even met nor seen the nigga but i fucked his brothers girl swag keep The fake stories outta here and this fat nigga would lean your shit in real talk and know offence to nemz but i aint afraid to come to oval park and fuck ya niggas up lol ya should know this by now aint a pussy bone in this body !

:cool:

Nigga why you always talkin about other niggas doin something to niggas ??? You aint tuff and you def softer then baby doo doo so do like gum in your hair and cut this tuff talkin shit out my young joey jihad lmfao

me .. or stonecold ?

im jus elaborating. Coolin now with the shades on :cool: :cool: