N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
5713040283_1d13e42a7e_b.jpg

rab cac 20+ year old tag still rockin holla we out here

I dont think you can truely handle the gemelems my wepa

your good to bad flick ratio is lacking,

im just trying to steer u in a right direction my battlestar galactica

and u shouldnt say "yes crew gems" outloud in front of people lol

sorry zro you know i love you

your good to bad flick ratio is lacking,

im just trying to steer u in a right direction my battlestar galactica

and u shouldnt say "yes crew gems" outloud in front of people lol

sorry zro you know i love you

Yeah but the thing is i do this flicking shit simply because its something i enjoy to do. i flick what i think is dope and is worth grabbing. i could care less what anyone else thinks is a good or bad picture. i simply post them on here so i can actually contribute to the thread.

I mean, isnt that better than frontin im an 80s head posting nothing but subwayoutlaws flicks talkin about how everyone else is toy and need to do their homework like some other people on here do?

Yeah but the thing is i do this flicking shit simply because its something i enjoy to do. i flick what i think is dope and is worth grabbing. i could care less what anyone else thinks is a good or bad picture. i simply post them on here so i can actually contribute to the thread.

I mean, isnt that better than frontin im an 80s head posting nothing but subwayoutlaws flicks talkin about how everyone else is toy and need to do their homework like some other people on here do?

CANNNON

25i2g4o.jpg

mb5lqr.jpg

25q4w1s.jpg

wow, this is probably the gayest fucking thing ive ever seen.. why the fuck are you going to include a huge dick as a part of your throwie? then say that dudes make you hard? and finish it all off with saying, no homo? you are a retard. i hope you are gay and that you catch a disease from your boyfriend..

and hey, i have nothing against gay people or gay writers for that matter.. fucking earsnot is gay, and hes fucking one of the illest, so dont even come at my like i hate gay people or some shit..

DINK DID THAT SEER DIRTYYY LOL......AND THAT ADEK EXSTINGUSER SPOT IS DOPEEE BY THE PEIR ...ADEK N GUSTO GOT BACK TO BACK BLACK STOMPERSSSS.......AND REVS GOT A WELDING PIECE OVER THE WATER YU SEE IT?

Fa violated that shit lmfao, yeah I saw it along with a whole bunch of 10+ year old tags.

keep em comin gato

You already know son, all this gay talk got niggas quoting the SAME balls they hating on.

Summ YAll niggas is sum str8 shaky type nikas type 2 draw a male genital in ya fillin type nikkas. type nikkas who come thru fresh pond and i clip ya wings and str8 air you thun. ya nikkas is sum questionable type nikkas son like really my nigga tight pants and colorful sneakers??? then u ganna put a robust wang all up in ur fill as part of ur letter?? come on son. ya niggas is either moe or yall some certified snitches. jus sayin

Fa violated that shit lmfao, yeah I saw it along with a whole bunch of 10+ year old tags.

You already know son, all this gay talk got niggas quoting the SAME balls they hating on.

word son. FA thats the same kid who ragged a 1977 QUIK outline in jamaica F line tunnel. word son nice posting pictures of that nigga hes a dope writer

loll werddd upp that spots mad chill to smoke sum Lz n shit..and i peep them tagsss i think skuf got a rly old ass freehand on the gray fence over there