N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
@ Whore a Story.....mos def my guy. Niggas shout out ya whole story but don't tell you who they are. Rag a nigga but just write toy. Or call you pussy online but you'll never see them in person.

LOL nikkas actually took it to another site on me...

on a JA pic.... LOL.. imitating my writing,

then to jus talk shit .... allllllll anonymous

i fed the trolls a bit, now i leave them to starve... LOLSSSS

Whats up NYC! OAKS from Milwaukee here im comin thru nyc soon to ccelebrait the death of Bin Fucktard. If anybody wants to do some burners get at me. I got connex with ces and med and all the tuff city guys but id like to get down wit some of the new cats comin up. if your ill enpugh ill put you in my mag. NITES OUT

http://www.flickr.com/photos/197589/

get at me heres my latest burrner so you know im no toy

photostream

shutthefuck up ugly. Ask COPE2 and CES who I am and look at my photostreamon flickr its obviousthat im a real writer and that ive hung out with some of the biggest writers inthe game fucktard.

ROFL ROFL ROFL....did yu just call me ugly rofl son thats comedyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy :lol: :lol: dam that made my day i got called ugly on 12oz

w.e my nigga.......and i dont know none of them niggas fuck cope hes a fucking pussy and a selllout....mad niggas sellout graff just for 5 minutes of fame and its sad then they bitch and whine saying graffitis dying? get ya old fucking ass back in the game and be the life support but niggas rather go around and make a quick buck for a legal.........

keep talking shit about it and youll see just how high up my props go toy i may be from milwaukee but ive been all over the usa and i know fools in every area code just ask around about me and youll find out that i put out the best mag in the states and all the people that matter in nyc know who i am so before you go talking shit about a toy go look at yourself int he mirror at your ugly toy face and punch yourself for me

keep talking shit about it and youll see just how high up my props go toy i may be from milwaukee but ive been all over the usa and i know fools in every area code just ask around about me and youll find out that i put out the best mag in the states and all the people that matter in nyc know who i am so before you go talking shit about a toy go look at yourself int he mirror at your ugly toy face and punch yourself for me

how u talk about knowing everyone .... but call them fools ???

NEG'D