N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Depends, YEARSSSSS ago, i got pulled over for speeding, they seen the pba card he took it, and my license asked me who he was, i said a family relative, he said ok follow me to the precint, imma verify it and if its true imma call him personally and tell him u were driving like a fkn asshole.

and thats exactly what happened.

Two days before Xmas 10, my boy almost drove into the entrance of the Holland Tunnel, slammed on the breaks and reversed. We then went down a closed street (only way out) with a cop car parked at the far end. They seemed to understand we fucked up and weren't trying to go to Jersey of all places. They actually moved their car out the way and waved it off to us. THEN, we go straight cross the intersection and go right into a one way street the wrong way... The flashing lights start, we pull over. They come up start asking if the car is really my boys, if we have been drinking, etc. My boy hands him the license, registration and his PBA card in the mix. The cop looks at it, tells us to drive safe and have a Merry Christmas. Lucky break.

Two days before Xmas 10, my boy almost drove into the entrance of the Holland Tunnel, slammed on the breaks and reversed. We then went down a closed street (only way out) with a cop car parked at the far end. They seemed to understand we fucked up and weren't trying to go to Jersey of all places. They actually moved their car out the way and waved it off to us. THEN, we go straight cross the intersection and go right into a one way street the wrong way... The flashing lights start, we pull over. They come up start asking if the car is really my boys, if we have been drinking, etc. My boy hands him the license, registration and his PBA card in the mix. The cop looks at it, tells us to drive safe and have a Merry Christmas. Lucky break.

definetly, it all depends on the cop... and the crime...

i mean a PBA card wont get u out of a armed robbery...

but petty shit .. its dam possible.

Some cops HATEEEEEE when hand them a pba card...

thats why u need the gold shields .. =0)

The real question is if anyone ever used it for graff?

The closest thing I have to a PBA card is a Get Out of Jail Free Card that I laminated a few years back and popped in my wallet. I can just imagine right before they put the cuffs on you, being like "WAIT!!!! Is this the proper time to redeem this?"