N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

I'd like to see more pieces on roof tops instead of all the garbage throw ups with wack color schemes, borders, and designs. Some ppl just never get good, it's not int them. But you should have good handstyle, a decent mentality and respect for the game. I personally don't feel all the poster and shit that's been created with technological advances. Pick up a can or a marker and paint. And btw, all the lines are garbage rite now. The 2, 4, and 5 lines suck in the Bronx.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
took a ride on the j train after not taking it for 6 years after 4 stops i couldnt take it no more had to sit down no more screw setup onetime packman nave vex nim darks baby korn aones cype just took the queens side still a few ve and asp spots living is the bk side any good.

totally agree..i dont even bother standin up till after broadway junction...but i think from like the junction to marcy shit still got heat...got a few nice ol spots still rockin..some toys here and there but it aint as washed up as the 4 5 and 6 line...them lines is too trash im sorry thats just my opinion..to each is own but...shit aint the same nomore.. :o :o :o

i still dont get this unwritten rule , and how people still stress the fact about piecing or not.

ALOT of the top writers and/or favorites.... cant piece. or simply do not do it.... at all.

Times change, adapt to it, ya dig. :cool:

Yea you right alot of dudes can't piece and that's them.... My argument is there are dudes that can't tag piece or do a proper fill-in. But be in the sticker or print up thing..... Look at it this way how you got people piecing and can't even do a tag? Or fill in? And my argument about dudes that don't piece.... My thing is progression. I'm not telling anyone what to do... But if you bomb and don't piece where is the progression? Evolution?

Yea we can name some greats that's just bomb.... But if you limit yourself to a neighborhood or just a boro and you got..... 9- 10 years in the game then what? I mean if you Bombing and your going cross country... International I can dig it.... But how many fills can you do in the bx and lower manhattan before you start making your letters connect and build some letter structure.... From the 70's- 80's there was a progression and from 90's to 2000'a also and so forth should continue. But just printing 1000 labels and ***jouksing a famous company logo is cool but for how long though? Alot of new cats ain't putting in that work...they need to work on them letter and there graffiti with spray paint. ***They flipping someone else logo and running with it... Yea it's creative but if that's what you doing it's more like signage and not graffiti in the aspect we grew up on. Get some spray paint. Go catch some tags, fills straight letters and start them connections. Real talk I'm sure everyone you can name as a great had progressed. We may not have a pic of a Ja piece but I bet when he was 25 he playing with letters, And if we wanna make a list of bombers I bet you all them bombers you gonna name is from the 90's and early 2000's..... So the new 2000's graffiti writers should be the ones to evolve the game even more... And not just go "fill-in bombing" thAts why I give niggas like sento for example respect... Dude went all city illegally piecing on lines where kids just do 2 color fills....... It's sad... There are some I'll young cats Doing it and progressing and I def tip my hat to them.... Whore story you was doing fills and what not tag bombing I seen the pics of connections and progression so I would def expect you to understand it. Doves for example we know is a ill piecer but he didn't get that way by just doing that... Study tags fills straights to become what he is now....... This is just general talk and conversation we having.... This isn't about a particular person..... Lemme know what you think Mr. story....

^and Setup too,Setup had lots of illegal pieces and straight letters and they always came out mad clean.

As for piecing and whatnot,I personally think its about committing yourself to improvment,Always trying to one up yourself,I think thats how you become good at whatever you are trying to accomplish.

^and Setup too,Setup had lots of illegal pieces and straight letters and they always came out mad clean.

As for piecing and whatnot,I personally think its about committing yourself to improvment,Always trying to one up yourself,I think thats how you become good at whatever you are trying to accomplish.

Exactly what I'm saying.... There were doing doing rooftops and Gerri creative. Akita of younger cats are doing these hard spots climbing roofs or crazy spots just to do a 2 color

Fill. Shit I just heard sento hit the shuttle Nigga is a beast, along with setup and dudes alike

Yo...Str8 up an down my nikka as far as pieces goes im not a graffiti artist ima graffiti bomba my nikka... fuck is a piece my nikka? this aint no art shit fuck ima artist now? i aint even heard of no straight letter where they do that at? strickly fillins and 6 hundo heaven spots 4 the 2010s thun like yea we cud piece but it aint even like that fam nikkas on that 2009 oldschool shit still we doin this 4 the 2010ths stricly fillins 600s and flowpens. my nigga mad prismos , sharpies on deck, whatever fam this is what we do. mostly new cats aint even on that flow my nigga if u aint got 5 months or better jus give it up. my moms tell me the same shit like yo, do ur home work im like fuck that nigga im a graffiti bomber fuck homework nigga fuck is that gonna get me nowere slime...i tip my hat 2 real niggas who really actually been doin this like yo who in ya team even got a mixtape droppin slime?? is u dumb or is u stupid my nigga ya nigags is a mockarie str8 ignint type dula quick to get his wig fried. ya nikkas is trifalin nuff sed [/color][/size][/i][/b]

U AINT AN ARTIST THE FUCK U DOIN GRAFFITI FOR???ROB A BANK, GO RAP, JOIN A GANG! IF U CANT KEEP UP THEN STEP OFF THE GRAFF GAME! THIS IS Y NEW YORK FELL OFF CUZ OF COCKY FUCKS THAT THINK THERE MAD HARDCORE!!