N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
new york thread , post new york flicks!

how dare you say this

you steal the whole msk california style then you dont want to see there stuff in this thread ? why you think people might make the connection lol its a little to late for that everyone noticed with the 1st pic you posted

and guess what buddy we dont wanna see your msk ripoffs in the nyc thread we would actually rather see actual msk pics revok was in nyc recently he hit the deagan from what i heard

when i was starting out in about 04 i was on a packed Q train this dude gets on with a northface jacket with the hood covering his whole face down to his chin, from dekalb to canal street the dude pulls out a straight up 6 inch kitchen knife and starts doing a giant scratchie on the back conductor window like it was nobodys business. when he was done he turned around with the knife in his hand and slowly put it in his inside jacket pocket like a gangsta with his hood still down to his chin. anyway for some reason i thought it said fisk9 at the time. turns out the f was a lower case R. cool.

• Like 1

when i was starting out in about 04 i was on a packed Q train this dude gets on with a northface jacket with the hood covering his whole face down to his chin, from dekalb to canal street the dude pulls out a straight up 6 inch kitchen knife and starts doing a giant scratchie on the back conductor window like it was nobodys business. when he was done he turned around with the knife in his hand and slowly put it in his inside jacket pocket like a gangsta with his hood still down to his chin. anyway for some reason i thought it said fisk9 at the time. turns out the f was a lower case R. cool.

great story...brought tears to my eyes