N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
This toy argument is gay. there always have been toys and there alway swill be. people should stop getting stuck on the subject. Unless a toy is on here self promoting i see no reason for people to go out of their way to put someone else down.

thats what graffiti is bro how do you think wack niggas improve? you think the niggas who put on sento tkid keylo kase2 stak told them they were nice when they were wack? fuck no they told them they were toys so they are able to recognize the fact that they are wack, realize they need to put more work into their shit. and impprove

im a fucking toy and ive been writing for 9 years which is absolutely nothing in the scheme of things you kids act like its the wildest disrespect and horrible thing to be called toy nah everybody is a toy to somebody

on that note, if i see some toy shit on here, i will call it toy. call it gay, and ima accuse u of hating. lol.

again. as i said. i used the wrong term when i said hating.everyones opinion is correct-to them- we are all entitled to think something is good or bad. purely from a technical point of view IN MY OPINION, as graffiti- dudes throw up is not bad. and again- FACT is he is getting up. im not saying he is the freshest or the king- you got me on the use of the ever so popular cop out term 'hating' - BUT yall the ones with your panties in a bunch on this topic. opinion stated. finished