N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

you probably mad cuz he came in and fucked all your bitches

dis kid a straight homo purple jeans rockin nigga gettin emo ova lil b when da nex new trend come along dis homo gonna be right on it vans rockin ass bruce lee slipper niggas lil b fucks all ya bitches ya moms and ya sistas da queer of queens and makes u sleep on da couch in ya own house

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
you vouchin for a lil gaga of rap with hipster tight pants. next month you gonna look back at how silly you looked. ples, its another man you talk about in here day in and day out. chill with that shit.

nigga youre always babbling about pants.... you be on that faggot ass what not to wear status right now

Wait .... hasnt everyone been bitching about how toys DONT practice ....

now we dont want them to practice ? ?? ? :confused: :confused: :confused:

practice on paper or some shit even tho u shouldnt pick up cans if u aint ready ..go to some dead tracks i like illegal graffiti

tight-hipster-pants.jpg

yea, cuz you wear these and thinks its ok. no, its not ok, and you will be judged by everyone. sissy pants rappers.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5EYie15mLL4lNy7LuXLg7S86yfKVH5TFHRgBpp9odvxDq1Yixg

yeah nigga, i rock pants around my knees so homies can slide it in faster with that quick access.

i dont rock hipster jeans loser, youre just annoying because youre some wannabee fashion police fag thats on the dick. lil b wears shit like that. so what? lil b also makes more money and fucks more bitches then you will in your life time. he probably fucked yours.

tight-hipster-pants.jpg

yea, cuz you wear these and thinks its ok. no, its not ok, and you will be judged by everyone. sissy pants rappers.

who ever comes out the crib with pants that tight deserves a beatin off gp ..if you aint a female or you aint a homo ..shit is so soft nowa days anything is tolorated .. kids that dressed like this would not be allowed in the game of graff 15 years ago my goon:confused:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5EYie15mLL4lNy7LuXLg7S86yfKVH5TFHRgBpp9odvxDq1Yixg

yeah nigga, i rock pants around my knees so homies can slide it in faster with that quick access.

i dont rock hipster jeans loser, youre just annoying because youre some wannabee fashion police fag thats on the dick. lil b wears shit like that. so what? lil b also makes more money and fucks more bitches then you will in your life time. he probably fucked yours.

look at you with this dudes name in your mouth, you vouchin for him too! and your talkin about what bitches HE's fuckin?

whats the fuck is wrong with you lil kids today? Pussy is about quality , not quantity, how would you know what Im doin with mines? You still vouchin for a POP rapper. Lady Gaga rapper with tight pants. :lol: