N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i never claimed to have posted a credible opinion on a writer because i didnt...and u say 90 percent of my posts are cecs graffiti but its just not true, quote the pics in my posts list and show me all the cecs pictures i posted. u cant because ur full of shit, i look at ur posts list and 90 percent is you being a bitchass complaining about toys, criticizing the btc crew, critizing writers like minus. if you think u know so much about graff why dont u ever post pictures? probably cus ur a loser who feeds off the reactions u get from insulting writers on a forum lol this is my last post to you, your nothing

lol only if you knew ..but you dont and im good with that you scrotum muncher believe this tho all the peoples pics you post look up to me now stop trying to get help on your lost battle bringing up mikus and the btc crew i mustve angered you for you to dig threw my posts and i knew spek from the btc crew cool kid i respect him may god rest his soul not the new stuff i see that he would never vouch for throwing his crew around you came out swinging for jock and got knocked out cold now hurry along cecs cock is getting cold he needs you back on your seat ..

ps you write what again? :lol:

BEDSTUYS BIGGEST BIRDS..........

yo remember when niggas ran this cornball outta brooklyn? :lol: nigga moved to florida wit the QUICKNESS leavin his old crippled mommy to clean up his building

DSC04940-1.jpg[/img]

som kinda man HE is :rolleyes:

lol nigga said u dont kno me like that! :lol: yeah we do... you been runnin ya whole life!! :lol:

RUSSIAN-TROOPER-FUR-HAT-02_a.jpg

u see mah SWAG

lol only if you knew ..but you dont and im good with that you scrotum muncher believe this tho all the peoples pics you post look up to me now stop trying to get help on your lost battle bringing up mikus and the btc crew i mustve angered you for you to dig threw my posts and i knew spek from the btc crew cool kid i respect him may god rest his soul not the new stuff i see that he would never vouch for throwing his crew around you came out swinging for jock and got knocked out cold now hurry along cecs cock is getting cold he needs you back on your seat ..

ps you write what again? :lol:

idk why cecs cock is still in your mental but i will pray for you haha, and as for everything u just posted, dont care bro. u can say you are sane xtc back from the grave for all i care. and i dont see why u woud think im angered, i actually look forward to your posts and how u justify being a complete loser talking shit, not posting a single flick lol

idk why cecs cock is still in your mental but i will pray for you haha, and as for everything u just posted, dont care bro. u can say you are sane xtc back from the grave for all i care. and i dont see why u woud think im angered, i actually look forward to your posts and how u justify being a complete loser talking shit, not posting a single flick lol

cecs cock is not on my mental it is on your forhead you should have it tatted on you hipster fag.. i thaught that was your last post toward this.. looks like you really are angered

bwwhahahahaha

I don't think there is anything wrong wit that Jick. The letters are well proportioned and its mad simple. Nothin wrong wit it really....

For a dude that's pieces are absolute fire, what's wrong with a quick simple? Simple to the point. Few hard care piecers can tackle all angles of the game... Tags, throw up/ str8 letter & piece. It's dope to me, on to the next one.....