N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yo break legs, you're right this is retarded. let the streets talk. but just to reiterate my point one more time...merk/seer are just as up as remo

my dude ease up on that henny in your baby bottle ..you said it best .. let the streets talk no promo.. the new age of hardcore bombers dont bomb like the old ones .. mepk and seey get up on train lines .. i dont see them niggas on inner blocks and obsucure parts of the city where niggas dont like to do graffiti .. real all city niggas you see them up with paint markers even white out pens scratchies .. mail boxes gates tunnels roofs streets .. mepk and seeb do not get up like that .. last nigga to ome close to getting up that way out of all the newer kids was nemz not sayin that i like his shit either but credit is given where its due..at one point about 2 years ago no matter where im at if i walk out my crib if i walk out of a store if i walk out of train station and walk in any direction.. i would see a nemz tag there it didnt have to be a throw up.. it coulda been a bic pen tag .. but it was there not sayin dude went all city bcuz that term is thrown around loosely nowa days .. but that is getting up .. remo did that .. he went diamond doing that for many years fuck platinum.. and he did it with mad beef on his back .. when the oponents was real.. and bombed just as hard .. he banged with the best and he will go down in the history books over and out .. scientifical .. u know the culture

i never realized how fun ethuggin was. i should do this more often. and i bet if any of you knew who i was you whould shutup and get on your knees. 1) cause im prolly more up and 2) cause im prolly bigger and can fight better than you

mah duh.... please... i folded your man seer in the l line. he backed down with his hommie syx who walked away from him. 2ndly? what you write? since you said we gonna be on our knees. bigger? son you gotta be like 19 to say something so stupid as "im bigger then you" i gives a fuck how big you is. i like laying out dudes bigger then me. its for the sport baby. so please mah duh.. im begging you post something so i may laugh. and no e-thugging here family i earned my stripes. and the sleeves stilll has room for more stripes. so seriously yo ampping up the wrong crew and toy. lastly... having ups dont make you good. having up maybe give you respect for having the balls to do things agreed.. but graffiti is a mixture of talent, creativity and balls. 1 outta 3 aint cutting it

mah duh.... please... i folded your man seer in the l line. he backed down with his hommie syx who walked away from him. 2ndly? what you write? since you said we gonna be on our knees. bigger? son you gotta be like 19 to say something so stupid as "im bigger then you" i gives a fuck how big you is. i like laying out dudes bigger then me. its for the sport baby. so please mah duh.. im begging you post something so i may laugh. and no e-thugging here family i earned my stripes. and the sleeves stilll has room for more stripes. so seriously yo ampping up the wrong crew and toy. lastly... having ups dont make you good. having up maybe give you respect for having the balls to do things agreed.. but graffiti is a mixture of talent, creativity and balls. 1 outta 3 aint cutting it

one more thing, before i leave you losers home on a friday night. i said i was bigger AND i could fight better than you

yo doggy, remo has been aropund like early 90's went to jail maintained all city status battles kings in the game and crews alone..... fff? has not. the crew is wack.. the prez is toy and has zero style. no progression.. except the way he fills in thats it. nigga got beat down and vamped in bklyn. got pressed and folded. dude is wack.. goes over dudes levels better then him. like man? seriously? we arguing nate robinson being as good as like tim hardaway. like remo you can read. half the people in this room dont know if its a s,z or a r at the end 0f his tag and neither do i. but clearly we can all agree hes wack, toy. i remember he was doing the seen eyes..... ZERO originality

Damn b this kid break legs just killed em........RIP BBB...FFF..CCC.....???.....and any crew that has all the same letters!

ok...thanks for the entertainment ladies...and don't spend too much time trying to figure out who i am. even tho i bet you're asking everybody you know. you'll never find out. and p.s. smash, i know you personally, i smoked a blunt with you like 3 weeks ago. hahaha

lookit this cornball nigga! :lol: jus cus u smoke a blunt wit sumone DONT mean you kno em hahahahaha

nigga bums a cigarette offs case2 and started pushin tfp :lol:

.. say my naaame say my naaame

tumblr_leqkt8k31L1qbk03no1_500.gif

dance for me beyonce... :lol:

i got nothing against mepk or seeg .. but dont compare them niggas to remo.. and when it comes to graffiti .. u damn right im stuck in the 90s .. look how toy'd out the millenium thugs are ..mepk and seeg never did me wrong .. but one of em tryed to say some slick shit about since uptown a few years back and got they jaw put on the floor .. crime wavey .. over and out ..

ok...thanks for the entertainment ladies...and don't spend too much time trying to figure out who i am. even tho i bet you're asking everybody you know. you'll never find out. and p.s. smash, i know you personally, i smoked a blunt with you like 3 weeks ago. hahaha

TRANSLATION:

"yo smash! this one time in band camp..."

:lol:

why would you break legs AND ribs, thats just overkill.

break bread, ribs, 100 bills, thats more sensible.

Sometimes you gotta give it that extra you know? So yea legs included for those that like to run, legs and there mouths. And breaking the bread isn't outta my pocket you dig fam? But the name Is suitable at the right situAtions :D :D