N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Wow. I never thought someone would be so wack that they would have to bite a toy like Sko. People need to get their priorities straight. I'm assuming you write SKC, a pretty wack name if you ask me, but you do you. So anyway, if you're gonna bite, i would suggest maybe checking out Sace for throwups and pieces, he has a nice S and a C there that you might wanna rip off. Maybe peep some Skeme if youre trying to give homage to teh old school. But i would really suggest sticking to paper for maybe 3-7 more years before you ever write something on the street again.

Homie that says SNC. Why are you even telling this nigga to use Sacer S and C? ( God bless his soul )

Geez boy you really went ham on that comment why dont you post some of your work up so we could be the judge and tell you what writers letters you should take. :lol: telling you 12OZ you make it soo easy for thes birds.

Actually besides his advice on biting Sace and Skeme, everything else is pretty accurate.

I honestly don't even understand how kids even share those flicks online.

When I started painting, I got familiar by bombing and doing chill spots, not always coming out great, for a while pretty toy shit, but I certainly didn't have the balls to run around sharing my really toy shit with the world, especially with the idea that i'm "doing my thang", and my shit was proper.

Keep that wack shit to yourself.

Homie that says SNC. Why are you even telling this nigga to use Sacer S and C? ( God bless his soul )

Geez boy you really went ham on that comment why dont you post some of your work up so we could be the judge and tell you what writers letters you should take. telling you 12OZ you make it soo easy for thes birds

somebodys mad because there boy is a toy this site needs to be shut down its overun with toys

Actually besides his advice on biting Sace and Skeme, everything else is pretty accurate.

I honestly don't even understand how kids even share those flicks online.

When I started painting, I got familiar by bombing and doing chill spots, not always coming out great, for a while pretty toy shit, but I certainly didn't have the balls to run around sharing my really toy shit with the world, especially with the idea that i'm "doing my thang", and my shit was proper.

Keep that wack shit to yourself.

Agreed...

Lmfao0o0o I d0nt really give a fukk wat yall lames talkin b0ut that's wat the pik iz there 4 f0r u c0rny nikkas that d0nt have n0 pussy waitin f0r u to0. Ride my shaft...lol keep hatin I L0VE IT....bro0klyNNNNNN!!!!!!!

How do you figure anyone is "hatin" on you? Why does every legit toy that post garbage look for some shine, yet when honest opinion comes up on their work, everyone is "hatin" or "dick ridin" them.?.?. Do you toys SERIOUSLY think anyone on here is going to props your trash or congrad you on your horrible style/work? Take whats given & work off it instead of putting up a bullshit attitude. I guess everyone is in on the Conspiracy to knock on all you toys. JFK doesn't have SHIT on this conspiracy...