N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I can't wait till this cannahmontana character dies, lol. I was reading the shit he wrote, and the whole time I was dying. Make sure you read what you post, guys. Also please stop talking nonsense, because there are a lot of dope writers from NYC, and if you really don't like NYC writers then why don't you just get the fuck off this thread?

• Like 1

You white supremacist Nader lover I bet your dad told you to shine his boots as a kid I see you wish you were white you just wish you were really white like the white man you just recognize how real white people are and you are just a Puerto Rican slob you could never be a true Caucasian use smell of weakness you are gayer then that dude was saying that one song what was his name

You white supremacist Nader lover I bet your dad told you to shine his boots as a kid I see you wish you were white you just wish you were really white like the white man you just recognize how real white people are and you are just a Puerto Rican slob you could never be a true Caucasian use smell of weakness you are gayer then that dude was saying that one song what was his name

shut the fuck up

yeah.. im done with you.. your nobody.. nothing, the AFTERBIRTH of what was to be and what will ever will be at this point.. lol you missed the boat kid.. and sure you can say skuf cant do a 50 color piece in 5 hours.. but what does that make u?? some lame who sat in his house drawing instead of runnin the streets mixin it in with what was goin on... :lol:

have a safe ride back to the suburbs lil pinko....

i can smell the bitch on u.. no matter how hard you press your keys :lol:

you should be happy its 2011.. you wouldnt last 6 months where i grew up

word the fuck up....get eaten alive nohomo

Seriously stop making these crazy assumptions about people, just show me a photo of what you write and we can settle this on the walls you fucking yuppie. I bet you started writing yesterday because your friends in Williamsburg told you it would give you mad street cred. I'm done with this.

HAHAHA! These pussies are trying to get me banned. No matter how many times you try to report me, I will come back, even if I was from Uzbekistan* which I'm not, how does that make me black? This is what they wrote "You're an Uzbeckistani Sand Negro", if you had any knowledge of history you would know that Uzbekistan was a part of the U.S.S.R., so I highly doubt that there are black people that come from there.

By the way my son, I am white, Perhaps More white than you will ever be, I was born and raised in eastern Europe, you're just some dumb fucking American, who can't even spell..

Hey Whitey... GO FUCK YOURSELF and I'm sure you would be singing a different toon in Eastern Europe if Hitler was still around with his foot up your ass!!!