N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
lol i laugh cause niggas stay popping off on here... ibet niggas set up something to have all these funny style niggas link up they all fold like envelopes and soft like toilet tissue...

bump EASY making a comeback.... true legend 20+ years in the game

seen some sneaky Joz tags... would be great to see a Tekay also.. but shouts to those putting in work and being humble...

Yo Post start that wave up man...

rip joz

word glad someone finally posted someone dissin the TOY that had popped mad shit about alotof cats but never wrote graff. Dont get gassed just cause your frailness committed some ill crimes yesterday dont make him bout it. he was just another stat growin up in BK and tryin to be down with niggas he always heard of. Nigga never bombed a day in his life and none the less had talked alot of smack to many niggas that did tryin to make a name for himself. to make a long story short your mans and em is a herb and i hope he feels the pain he caused to everyone's families while bein lunch in rikers isle. and word I never seen the nigga up more any more times than i have fingers on one hand (swear on my screen name) so that toy up there that tried to give homeboy some sort of props is a FAILURE not only on a graff level but in his mind aswell. Let me guess you started writing about 3-5 years back THE WHUT? Bird. I aint even facinated by this whole story just talkin bout it cause it was the livest thing to discuss on here since BASED GOD.[/color][/size][/b]

im live in the southern part of brooklyn and thats where hes up so ive always seen him up around here

my location says brooklyn and hes from brooklyn so im guessing he would be up over here

alot more than anywhere else think a lil ess

this nigga got bagged anyway lets stop talkin about him

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/ny_crime/2011/02/12/2011-02-12_cops_continue_hunt_for_brooklyn_sicko_who_left_4_dead_2_injured_in_stabbing_carj.html

dam doggie they caught wes... dam dogs all jokes asid e thats sad man... i think he really got problems ion the head or thedope man sold him thatb ooooohh weeeeeee!