N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

DAM ALOT OF NIKKAS HATING ON THE YOUNG NIKKAS....

..THEN THEY GET MAD WHEN THEM YOUNG NIKKAS GO OVER THEM OLD NIKKAS....

WE WERE ALL TOY....... ALOT OF US REMAINED THAT WAY. MOST PROGRESSED.

AND FOR THOSE THAT THINK JUST CUZ A NIKKA IS YOUNG, HE CANT HAVE KNOWLEDGE

OR TRUTH IN HIS WORDS.....

-- LISTEN TO THE MESSAGE, NOT THE MESSENGER.

so thats why you have all those white bars under ur name. keep spitting facts for these veterans whose minds are limited to only reminiscing and hating.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
he needs to be acknowledged this is the most attention he will ever get from a real writer.. and its all negetive attention that makes him shine as the toy he is :lol:

i hear you but why talk about it. take em out if u feel some sort of way. if the streets need "real writers", or whatever that means, then why dont you bomb instead of type? in my opinion i see where you old cats are coming from. the 90s graff era was amazing from what ive been told and what i see thru pics and old throwies still rocking. but to constantly talk shit and mention someone numerously is corny to me. im sure a real writer would go about his business and act on what he says, but i dont see anyone ragging yk so its obvious you probably arent real because your doing the same thing cope is doing. talking shit on this forum. but no disrespect intended you just gotta evaluate all spectrums of the dialysis you feel me

QUOTE=niggasactlikebitches;7961614]i hear you but why talk about it. take em out if u feel some sort of way. if the streets need "real writers", or whatever that means, then why dont you bomb instead of type? in my opinion i see where you old cats are coming from. the 90s graff era was amazing from what ive been told and what i see thru pics and old throwies still rocking. but to constantly talk shit and mention someone numerously is corny to me. im sure a real writer would go about his business and act on what he says, but i dont see anyone ragging yk so its obvious you probably arent real because your doing the same thing cope is doing. talking shit on this forum. but no disrespect intended you just gotta evaluate all spectrums of the dialysis you feel me

I would never disrepect my name and write it over such a toy .. Besides the toy in question never went over me .. I just wanna know what happened to graff when a toy as horrible as this can have opinions on dudes that been puttin it down for years with style and grace .. Why is this shit tolerated it baffles me .. Then niggas like yoi come with these kind of corny statements because he's prolly yaa man .. Guess what ya mans a toy point blank period and that's fact not opinion .. There's mad toys in here I don't waste my breath on them because they stay in there lane .. This toy needs to stay in his lane and realize he is no where near any kind of level to talkthe shit he does to anyonr let aalone a nigga who been around and put that work in!