N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Im pretty sure you seen this Pee...they expressing evrything Pee be trying to do on this site...grown man talk yall little niggas need to sit down and listen to this shit

i remember politicking with P about alot of the subjects these dudes are touching on.

and him telling me that I was on some corny "de la vega" back packer shit, and referencing these dudes as what a real ny mentality was.

...well go figuere they backpackin now too

im just sayin though :D

i remember politicking with P about alot of the subjects these dudes are touching on.

and him telling me that I was on some corny "de la vega" back packer shit, and referencing these dudes as what a real ny mentality was.

...well go figuere they backpackin now too

im just sayin though :D

How these niggas backpacking??????They talking bout how things change and you got accept the change...you still can do what you gotta do, but you gotta grow and do your own thing...also alluding to the fact that these younger niggas don't they own style. they all the same cause all they do is follow trends...you must have been looking at the wrong video...these are dudes that been through the struggle and came out of it with a different perspective...:cool:

vietcong gif creeps me out. that guy really got shot. i wonder what his last thoughts were.

YEA ITS KINDA FUCKED TO WATCH.

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT THE DUDE WHO GOT SHOT WAS ACTUALLY A GUY WHO WENT AROUND KILLIN POLICEMEN'S FAMILIES WIVES AND KIDS ETC. SO THEY PUT HIM DOWN.