N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yet you put veo amongst a few others in your line up... fail my slime uu allready lost on so many levels :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just don't understand how you 30 yr old fat ass especially overated ass has time to hate its ppl like you who are depressed there to bitchass to pain I'm from the 80s you know me very and everyone on that list I have seen up plenty of times that's y I said you 30 in a karate class you tabo hoe!!!! Post you a mcmuffin hit that slim fast we all know you soft I've heard stories

I just don't understand how you 30 yr old fat ass especially overated ass has time to hate its ppl like you who are depressed there to bitchass to pain I'm from the 80s you know me very and everyone on that list I have seen up plenty of times that's y I said you 30 in a karate class you tabo hoe!!!! Post you a mcmuffin hit that slim fast we all know you soft I've heard stories

camron.gif

some of you dudes are extremely slow.. nigga said "im from the 80s" yet you put the fake "veo" in your line up.. you dudes forget people can look up what you posted in the past .. all i see you talking about is devi this nemz that etc.. stop it 5.. we all know who u be ... TOY... ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUSTTTTT:lol: :lol:

LOL THIS NIGGA MAD. WHY U GETTING SO EMOTIONAL.. YOU MAD CUS HE STATING WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT UR TOY FRIENDS!!! PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN AND PROCEED LIDDLE NIGGA YOUR LIST IS FLAWED STOP EXPRESSING YOUR EMOTIONS ON HERE ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL WE WERE ALL TOY ONCE... U AINT FROM THE 80S ITS QUITE OBVIOUS

LOL THIS NIGGA MAD. WHY U GETTING SO EMOTIONAL.. YOU MAD CUS HE STATING WHAT EVERYONE ALREADY KNOW ABOUT UR TOY FRIENDS!!! PUT YOUR HEAD DOWN AND PROCEED LIDDLE NIGGA YOUR LIST IS FLAWED STOP EXPRESSING YOUR EMOTIONS ON HERE ITS NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL WE WERE ALL TOY ONCE... U AINT FROM THE 80S ITS QUITE OBVIOUS

THIS DESREVES SOME WAVE!!:cool:

SERIOUSLY THO.. DID THIS GERBIL THINK HE WAS FOOLING ANYONE?