N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Str8 up an down my nigga... I'm done trying to understand ur toy nonsense bro. U gonna call BAK a toy? And not even spell his name right? My nigga you a clwon straight up learn your history bro. Is you kiddin me.... nigga you prolly started writing in 2010 with a bunch aniggas from ur high school cus u saw Fuk Graff 7. My nigga learn something about graff b4 u COME on here and try to talk about KINGS str8 up u soundin wild emotional on some feminist movement type shit slime. [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

first of all you said, in your original post, the post that started all this nonsense, BACKFAT. if i do recall that is some dumbass brooklyn toy. id say he hit the f and park slope steady for a year or so and then died. my nigga who woulda thought there was TWO hahaa :lol: :lol:

but in other news, ive been in this game long enough to know that this BAK that youre talking about is not a king. youre calling me a new writer but youre the one standing up for a cat that just got into this shit, so you in fact must be new to this shit too. DID YOU watch fuk graff 7 and became inspired to paint?

first of all you said, in your original post, the post that started all this nonsense, BACKFAT. if i do recall that is some dumbass brooklyn toy. id say he hit the f and park slope steady for a year or so and then died. my nigga who woulda thought there was TWO hahaa :lol: :lol:

but in other news, ive been in this game long enough to know that this BAK that youre talking about is not a king. youre calling me a new writer but youre the one standing up for a cat that just got into this shit, so you in fact must be new to this shit too. DID YOU watch fuk graff 7 and became inspired to paint?

IVE MET SOME GULLIBLE PEOPLE IN MY LIFE ....

BUT U MY FRIEND, TAKE THE CAKE TODAY ... LOL

, PAY NO MIND TO THEM NIKKAS, THEY ON HERE STRICTLY TO TALK SHIT .. AND RIDICULE,

TRUST ME, I WAS THERE.... LOL

whats good with some old gr4,luk,docr,korn,and of course some stompies...you got to have some gems

HAHA ... I GOT ALOT OF THEM IN STORAGE...

SOME CANT BE RELEASED, AS THEY MAY OR MAY NOT BE USED IN FUTURE MONETARY MAKING UTILIZATIONS...

BUT YEA, ONCE I GET TO STORAGE I GOT ALOT I CAN STILL SHARE AND SHARE ALIKE