N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

With a name like izo u woud aspect some gully brolic type fat black nigga with braids and timbos. damn son live up to ur tag name atleast ma nikka[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

YOUR MOTHER SHOPS A SAKS FIFTH AVE STOP SUCKING ME BIG MAN. YOU MUST LOVE BIG BLACK BROLIC GUYS HOMO

I wish I could shop at saks 5th ave, this nigga is stupid, dumb ass mexican

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Str8 up ma nigga. I aint even on all that hate shit n all dat niggas is str8 fenemine but uhmmm ya niggas is str8 boogy bordin leaving MAD niggas out on some female tr8 type hipster nigga what about big kings niggas like cope 2 order IZO map Ved RFW seps, king FA, veo, bezt bebo pin pinz the j-line NEV, BAK, ELBOWFAT, BakFat, JP, PJ, kea, chico ASR, Menoz, Fibs, Klops, tha list goes on ma nigga u slackins seez/seer/seel/seew/seemurda, Wev , Klops, Moss, Kaer, Ezaf, Red 429, E-Dog, etc [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

yo my man, how do you put BACKFAT on the same "kings" list as COPE 2? What kind of kings list is this? BACKFAT and PIN, what is this? the kings of TOYS?

im surprised no one has said some shit about this, nigga you need to learn some shit about the graff game. :lol: :lol:

My nigga. who da fuck is you to come peerin aroudn the corner with ur grungy toenail ass??? what is u gay? my nigga u know nothing about this u need to learn some shit about tha graff game how is u tellin ME of all people im on here dropping gems on the regs and u str8 sand dwellin chiming in with ya 2 cents as if u mean something and shit. oh u fancy huh fall back slime everyuone i listed is a str8 veterin in this do your history :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

i cant understand your ignorance homie...

talking about gay? my nigga youre the one with the big ass pink writing, if im not mistaken you MUST be the queer

cheddar bob who da fuck even asked u tho my nigga? u comin out of queen latifahs ass crack outa no where in the middle of the gawds dinner table with ya little pawn ass opinion as if u Red 429 and shit. if u take one thing from me young padawan let it be that u only speak when spoken to until then keep sucking me or hit me up on aim xxthakingofqueenzxx and we can further continue this my movie character about a white rapper from michigan [/color][/i][/b]

nigga.. detroit is not even in michigan