N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
360? or on some gay ps3?

why hate on ps3 cuz its more of the future of gaming then 360 is come on while ur buying battery for your controller and paying for your live account im over here enjoining the good life of recharge a able controller and free internet and coming on this site and posting pics on my ps3 and i can call people from my ps3 shit is dope dont hate on the future plus i can download movies for free and they blue ray plus it can take any bluetooth as a headset even the wireless 360 bullshit i had both systems but i got rid of the 360 cuz it was just siting there catching dust only dope game is gears of war in 360 cuz halo is a big fail only halo 1 was the shit but the rest sucked pm who ever wanna get there ass bust on the ps3 black ops mw2 marvel vs capcom 2

why hate on ps3 cuz its more of the future of gaming then 360 is come on while ur buying battery for your controller and paying for your live account im over here enjoining the good life of recharge a able controller and free internet and coming on this site and posting pics on my ps3 and i can call people from my ps3 shit is dope dont hate on the future plus i can download movies for free and they blue ray plus it can take any bluetooth as a headset even the wireless 360 bullshit i had both systems but i got rid of the 360 cuz it was just siting there catching dust only dope game is gears of war in 360 cuz halo is a big fail only halo 1 was the shit but the rest sucked

cant fuck with out party chat

most of yahh ps3 niggas dont even got mics

xbox live is alot more poppin than psn

What's with all the Post hating???

99% of what goes on in here is self promoting. It's the nature of the beast, everyone does it.

To call him a toy is just crazy. He's got one of best hand styles in NY and he's been doing his thing since he was like 13-14. How could he possible be biting Rime or Ewok?? When his throwups are better then both of them. You don't have to like him or what he says but you gotta respect his work.