N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yo teasoo, you still here, nigga? dont u get tired of venting and professing your delicate side?

go clean your room, little puss, no one cares about your exposed feelings.

i made bread, did a tunnel and busted a nut today and youre still wearing your dress...

time to get a make over and collect your shit together my orphan, you sound like you got butt slammed as a little kid. ill pray for you, just promise you wont get tender and squishy soft on us. we dont want that to happen again.

If you really love graffiti just stay away from this thread. Certain people contribute and it's cool to see good stuff (old and new) once and a while, but jesus christ...this is a complete joke. To those of you who have got up and know your history and are cool with actual accomplished writers I say congratulations, now what the fuck are you doing here? It makes me sad to see some of you criticize the state of NY graf and then bicker with these nobodies about their responses when you're just perpetuating the stupidity by getting in a pissing contest on an internet forum. You act like you're dropping knowledge on stupid toys but the fact of the matter is anybody who knows anything about the rules already knew that shit more than a decade ago. And by the way, a decade ago it was considered really toy to bicker on a fucking forum. Stop it already. "Toys will never learn" I've seen that written like a billion times here, and you are absolutely right, toys will never learn, so stop stooping to their level for fuck sakes. Out of respect to the dead I would never mention any dead writers' name but I assure you a lot of them would be spinning in their graves to see you mentioning them in this shit hole of a forum. the mayhemchat was respectable compared to this garbage. Just stop it. Go out and write, and if you stopped writing, cool, see you when you come back.

no one should ever consider any internet forum as knowledge to this game my foul smelling oxen. its funny to see toys who talk too much shit get their spirits crushed - thats all.

this is something you learn growing up and getting in the mix. when i was young, i knew i was toy but it was real because we all start as toys. older heads told me to keep going. so i practiced, my soggy breadsticks, i practiced... NOT talk like im big dick godzilla thrilla. be patient, put in work and youll get your place in the game. but this shit right here, nigga, this shit right here is shakespearean theatrics.

WHO KEEPS POSTING ALL THESE OLD ASS CORNEY TOYS FROM THE BRONX BTC IS DEAD IT DIED WIT SPEK RIP AOW? WHOS EVEN DOWN WIT THAT SILLY ASS CRU BESIDES EVERYBODY THATS DOWN WIT BTC AND ALL THOSES TOYS DONT EVEN PAINT NOMORE ATEBALL STILL PAINT BUT HE STILL MAD TOY HE NEVER LEAVE THE BX POST SHIT BE MAD SCARY AND SMALL HE NEVER WENT ANYWHERE EITHER JUST STOP POSTING THEM BX TOYS THEY MADDDDD WASHED UP IN THE GRAFFITI GAME POST THE NEWW NIGGAS THATS REALLY GOING IN IN THE GAME NOT THEM BTC JOCKS AND CORNEY ASS BRT DUST HEADS

damn dude.. this shit just gets better and better .. this toy here actually went and made a new name just to make that corny statement .. what new toy niggas from the bx should get posted up here .. niggas like that toy shit " ykae" or what ever it says.. got em.. u mad obvious my flea stop it 5.. and get it 2gether :scrambled: :scrambled: :scrambled:

niggas like elma fudge packer these are for you.. btc washed up lol you couldnt picture that with a camera .. i wanna see if toys like you are relevent in 10 to 15 years .. the way my whole squadren is ..when it come to the bx BTC BRT is imperial.. up there with the greats.. me myself i aint even from the bx but my name rings in the bx amongst hatin lil toys.. like yourself and the legends.. as for ate he hasnt done a throw up in the bx in years .. strictly live spots manhattan and highways g! get em.. yes got em .. good!! stop analyzin niggas off the net guy .. u a fan !! play the background ya voice doesnt count