N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you my scrauny lil black nugget. suck it easy n get merked! fighting for faggot ass nigga

No idea why your getting out of line hiding behind your computer.

Believe me friend, I know your not talking to me.

If & when your man enough to speak English like an adult, then you come see me...

11-Year-Old Boy Is The Youngest Person To Face A Life Sentence Without Parole

Posted by Pelliciari on January 27, 2011

Jordan Brown poses for his school photo.

A Pennsylvanian boy, age 11, was arrested for shooting his father’s pregnant fianceé in her sleep. He is now this youngest person to face a life sentence without parole. The judge has been criticized for his decision to try the boy as an adult because he refused to plead guilty. Defense attorneys and human rights campaigners have argued that the judge’s decision violates the boy’s right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The Raw Story reports:

Boy’s claim of innocence prompted judge to try him as adult

A Pennsylvania boy who was 11 years old when he allegedly shot and killed his father’s pregnant fiancee could find himself being the youngest person ever sentenced to life without parole.

Human rights campaigners have said the case shows the US’ justice system to be unusually harsh towards juvenile offenders, and argue that a life sentence for the boy could violate international law.

11-Year-Old Boy Is The Youngest Person To Face A Life Sentence Without Parole

Posted by Pelliciari on January 27, 2011

Jordan Brown poses for his school photo.

A Pennsylvanian boy, age 11, was arrested for shooting his father’s pregnant fianceé in her sleep. He is now this youngest person to face a life sentence without parole. The judge has been criticized for his decision to try the boy as an adult because he refused to plead guilty. Defense attorneys and human rights campaigners have argued that the judge’s decision violates the boy’s right to be presumed innocent until proven guilty. The Raw Story reports:

Boy’s claim of innocence prompted judge to try him as adult

A Pennsylvania boy who was 11 years old when he allegedly shot and killed his father’s pregnant fiancee could find himself being the youngest person ever sentenced to life without parole.

Human rights campaigners have said the case shows the US’ justice system to be unusually harsh towards juvenile offenders, and argue that a life sentence for the boy could violate international law.

dats fukin sickk

dats fukin sickk

i doubt the kid knew what he was doing

I agree.... sick indeed... and what 11 year old does know what hes doing ..

This case wont go forward as an adult thou, just off the fact that because he dont plead guilty,

he cant be threatened with the charge as an adult...

I dunno, i mean u toss an 11 yr old in jail for life... that isnt a serial killer since he was 8, then sumthing is fkn wrong