N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
ab2gc6.jpg

I gotta give it to this one. From true "all city' in New York, to crushing it all over major cities in the US, Canada, South America and Europe.. Haven't seen too much in Africa, Australia/NZ, or Asia (besides Japan) but I could be wrong. Definitely going for that all world title (in terms of street bombing and not transit)

I gotta give it to this one. From true "all city' in New York, to crushing it all over major cities in the US, Canada, South America and Europe.. Haven't seen too much in Africa, Australia/NZ, or Asia (besides Japan) but I could be wrong. Definitely going for that all world title (in terms of street bombing and not transit)

She definately top 3 in Nyc. If not number 1 with ups.

yo str8 up here is the official NEW rule of 12OZ. If you, your freinds, your crue, your dad, your cousin,your girl have NOT been writing (bombing streets daily and lively) BEFOREEEEE 2000 not 2001 or 2002 or 2007 str8 up B4 2000 meaning 1999 and earlier then you str8 BIRD FOOD....Even 1999 is to late but ill give that to the niggas that started even at that point. The rest of these little BROOKLYN FAGS and QUEENS HERBS and BX JOCKS and 212 TOURIST ass VISITORS gotta cut it out and stop makin a MOCKERY out of this sport that was designed to be for those that diserve to be called a graffiti writer/bomber. Peace/Amen.[/color][/size][/font][/b]

yet in 2000 or under 80% of that started graff quit by the year 2004 or if not stick to wild styles only but i see late 06 not up there so im good =)

Who are you to come on here actin like you run shit ..?? If you aint bomb since b4 2000 you get no say??? Nigga you stupid ... Deadass post some flicks of some shit you did in the 90s?? Niggas who bombed that time dont anymore ... Trap vfr ja left oj 17 ... Straight up only ppl who actually still bomb and done it up every year... Now bs is back again thats it ... So where you come from ?? Demanding respect like you 50cent nigga Short bus in the face ass nigga

Ultimatily its the niggas from the 90s fault that everyone of these niggas who bomb thinks its cool just to write "Wavy throwies" nothin else if there name is there its ok im up.. Thats the steez these niggas bomb with there already hype that there shit is "hot" so they wont try anything else.. Half these niggas walk around like there shit is poppin when at the end of the day its a throwie get over your selves nigga.. If half ya niggas would just be humble and act like the world dont owe you shit graff might go back to the way it was in the glory days ... But most of you 90s niggas is cocky as fuck

nigga go drink some tea and eat a biscotti with your preach! i made a statement and you retaliate with a bible note? cmon my man easy...if i offended you then i did my job! 2000 and before is what COUNTS, ask your so called BS niggas that "are back". Your own people laugh at you with your lame half copied dunkin doughnut sprinkled tag..peace im out foooo.