N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you must be psyched your boy had to be cool and talk about shit on this thread instead of call you so now people are up in biz...dudes a toy at life too..

nikka, jus stfu .. fall back and bump ya head.

noone said shit to u, we both happened to be posting,

and my nikka asked me a question ..

thats that.

ya wanna ridicule over that, then feel free my g.

these niggas are dickriding

hate us cause they aint us make budda names and hide behind 12oz real tuff guys na mean !!

we gotta fall back lool

Like i explained, the same theory cant rock for everyone.

---Ive never ever ever, thou .. heard someone say they sell bud to buy paint.

Thats crazy....

As for the job situation,... some people feel its less risky to go and do a fillin or three,

then to do a walk out with a possible grand larceny / robbery etc charge...

Definately. Some older writers can't risk the racking and bombing. So they just take the risk on the street. Racking is just another risk. I mean paying full price for paint is crazy. But if you got schemes and you can get deals fuk it. This ain't the 80's anymore.

Na if you doin some legal shit buy the paint but really nigga if you worried about your job why you painting???? Really... And selling bud 2 buy paint is even dumbest shit i ever heard ..fucken Hert told me that shit few weeks b4 he went in i was like wtf nigga ... Just rack it i mean niggas aint only doin walkouts in depots no more feel me

Some niggas can't quit but don't wanna continue to keep takin the risk rackin. There's always schemes though.

:cool: