N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
3369342144_2aff6cf269.jpg

LOL THERE IT IS THE INFAMOUS R TYPE..THE ONLY OTHER TIME I DID THAT R ..AND IT WAS CHOSEN BY WHO EVER WAS MAKIN THOSE STICKERS IN 01 IF U WERE AROUND YOU KNOW WHO IT WAS..WHEN THERE WERE NO VINYL GRAFF STICKERS AROUND I GUESS THEY CHOSE IT BECAUSE IT WAS WACK ..LOOKIN AT IT IN RETROSPECT I WOULDNT DO IT NOW BUT IN 01 I DIDNT MIND TRYING THE SHIT

I actually think this "r" is pretty fresh... Most the niggas in jere can't flip there letters in more then one style. They got one straight letter and one throw-up style. Yah can hate on his criticism but with a pen and pad or can on wall most of yah lame ducks can't hang....

I actually think this "r" is pretty fresh... Most the niggas in jere can't flip there letters in more then one style. They got one straight letter and one throw-up style. Yah can hate on his criticism but with a pen and pad or can on wall most of yah lame ducks can't hang....

real writers reconize feel me:cool:..not these fly by night hooligans up in here

I feel like throw ups have a character to them that almost makes them look like a cartoon character almost. But, it's important to still keep the lettering unlike this new crap where niggas don't even do letters no more. Doin symbols or faces for their entire throw up, with an exception to Sabe KST who was like one of the first rockin it but he had[has] real graff style anyway.

im my opinion you need both ups and style ..but think of it this way ..a nigga like geshu ..my slime is nasty with his penmanship vs some shit like lets say ..leeto...geshu doesnt bomb like that and can do 2 throw ups with in the span of 8 months.. leeto can do 400 ..which will u remember 4ever and call cklasic down the line..do the knowledge!! ets get back to the bafoonery tho ..cuz jewels aint apreciated up in this nigga ..pause no promotional

word up...shit man please bless us with some geshu flicks......