N E W Y O R K C I T Y

SaYoH

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

YES ITS BUSHWICK NIGGA IF NOBODY KNOWS FROM THIS TREAD MOST OF THE BEST BOMBERS CAME FROM BUSHWICK/RIDGEWOOD ... IF U REALLY THINK OF IT NIGGAS WAS PIONEERS ..... CHECK IT MQUE STARTED GRAFF PRETTY MUCH IN THE WEST COAST.... ASP STARTED GRAFF FOR BUFFALO .... I HEARD STORIES OF HOW IF IT WASNT FOR VE GIZ AND SN NIGGAS WOULDNT BE DOING HIGHLIGHTS IN THERE THROWIES.... VE HAD FLOATERS ON LOCKDOWN ..... I HEARD VE WAS THE REASON JA STARTED GRAFF AGAIN IDK ... THESE ARE STORIES THAT WERE PAST DOWN TO ME...

ITs all fun and games picking on devi until he jumps off the willyburg bridge and niggas catch charges. This is worse than when post used to son him :eek:

lmao im yet to hear of anyone stepping to him.in his face.niggas must be pussy or shook..but its def fun tho..last 30 suttin pages about him..should drop a book about it since everyone knows so much..i heard moss caughtem yesterday an stole his electric scooter..

lmao im yet to hear of anyone stepping to him.in his face.niggas must be pussy or shook..but its def fun tho..last 30 suttin pages about him..should drop a book about it since everyone knows so much..i heard moss caughtem yesterday an stole his electric scooter..

DEBBIE!!!!!! i knew you couldnt resist! you just had to come back and justify your toy .:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: now how could anyone step to you if you in long island! and again with the 3rd person bullshit. everyone and their mother knows your you. so why dont you start being you??? fuckin phony:rolleyes:

THE NIGGAS GRAFF THAT I LIKE OUT OF ALL OF YA NIGGAS IS DIER REAPS AND TECK B.S AND ONLY CUZ HE WAS SMASHING TRAINS WITH MY NIGGA NASH .... OTHER THEN THAT YA NOBODYS...... LIKE THIS WHOLE DEVI THIS DEVI THAT ... NIGGA BOMBS AS MUCH AS ME LOL HE DONT LIKE DEADASS YA GIVE AN OCCASSIONAL BOMBER TO MUCH TIME .... AND THIS AINT TO OFFEND NOBODY BUT DAM IF YA GONNA HATE POST PICS OF YOU RAGGIN THE NIGGA